Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

University of Rodney Dangerfield?

HWH3HWH3 Posts: 21 ✭ Freshman

Is it just me, or are you disappointed with the lack of media attention for our Dawgs outside of the state? Sadly, just got off of the SEC Country website and had to "load more" pages several times before I could get to one about UGA- and even THAT one had a picture of Oklahoma. The first Dawg article was 63 0r 64 down the line.

CKS- here's your bulletin board material- No Respect!

Comments

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Just makes me think of all the "respect" we had before the SECCG having already lost to AU once.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Disappointing, but not surprising.

Another reason to be motivated

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know what you mean, but.....

Those who matter know (recruits, football junkies, Oklahoma sooner, and my next door neighbor (an Auburn fan))

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honestly Georgia isn’t that interesting right now. Compared to schools with new head coaches. No news is good news in my opinion. We will shake the world of media on Dec. 20th, January 1st and 7th Which would be ideal because that means no injuries or off field trouble for the Dawgs!

@BamaDawg is right. The people who know, know something. There is a huge list of people who are about to find out what 12 oppentents know and what the state of Georgia knows very soon.

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dbrown7494 said:
    Honestly Georgia isn’t that interesting right now. Compared to schools with new head coaches. No news is good news in my opinion. We will shake the world of media on Dec. 20th, January 1st and 7th Which would be ideal because that means no injuries or off field trouble for the Dawgs!

@BamaDawg is right. The people who know, know something. There is a huge list of people who are about to find out what 12 oppentents know and what the state of Georgia knows very soon.

I don’t think we’re being taken seriously. Many expect us to lose to OU.
    The SEC network gives us love, but Clemson, Bama, and even USC get more pub.

Wait till next year, UCLA is gonna be the NCAA poster child.