Anyone heard about someone else possibly popping in the next 48 hours?
Putting my $ on Luke Ford, he’s said lately that he could sign early now
@greygoose01 said: Putting my $ on Luke Ford, he’s said lately that he could sign early now
I second that emotion (lol)....Luke Ford
Walker/reese/Ford.
If we flipped walker, Saban would freak out.
I've been hearing Walker
Nadab Joesph is the guy I think. Don't know if this was alalready reported. So him and Tindall look to be options. I think Brule may be gone while Davis and Walthour battle for a spot with Trenton coming back, and RW is a guy i think we keep
Walker or Ford. No offense to Reese but seems like Walker will have his spot when it’s all said and done.
@Thelordjohnson said: Nadab Joesph is the guy I think. Don't know if this was alalready reported. So him and Tindall look to be options. I think Brule may be gone while Davis and Walthour battle for a spot with Trenton coming back, and RW is a guy i think we keep
Nadab flipped from bama and signed this evening with us