Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

FRESHMEN

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man I never knew there where soooooo many Dawg fans out there that didn't know about this site. Dawgnation's enrollment must have doubled tonight. I just want to say welcome to all those new "fans" that decided to hop on tonight. We really missed you the first 52 weeks.

Comments

• Options
    DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jeez, they’re everywhere lol. Coming out of the woodworks when Georgia loses, but never here when they were successful. Enjoy your stay here, new guys. Y’all be leaving in about a week or so.

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,729 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Unfortunately, most of them seem to have come here just to b1tch and and complain. If that's their intent, I hope they leave quickly.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bump ......

Only doing it because it has become even more relevant than it was last night after the game....

Option..... no option

Left handed ..... right handed

Ginger .... Mary Ann

Batman ..... Superman

Chaney (NCG)..... Chaney (Rose bowl)

• Options
    DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:
    Bump ......

Only doing it because it has become even more relevant than it was last night after the game....

Option..... no option

Left handed ..... right handed

Ginger .... Mary Ann

Batman ..... Superman

Chaney (NCG)..... Chaney (Rose bowl)

:D:D:D

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgsofWar said:
    Jeez, they’re everywhere lol. Coming out of the woodworks when Georgia loses, but never here when they were successful. Enjoy your stay here, new guys. Y’all be leaving in about a week or so.

I agree. I can tell some of the diehards have gone into a bit of a shell as well. It will be nice for all of those pretenders to leave so when NSD and winter workouts get into full swing we can start talking 2018. Great season but like the team, time to keep the main thing the main thing and think about 2018 season. 48 hr rule for a tough loss like that!!

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m over it finally. Sucks but once again 2 days in a row the sun has come up. I refused to watch any Finebaum or other sports channels yesterday. I’m very proud of our team and what they accomplished this year. I’m a firm believer that the future is going to be a awesome ride.

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiggerBadDawg said:
    I’m over it finally. Sucks but once again 2 days in a row the sun has come up. I refused to watch any Finebaum or other sports channels yesterday. I’m very proud of our team and what they accomplished this year. I’m a firm believer that the future is going to be a awesome ride.

Couldn't have said it better. I barely was able to get through the Jim Donan podcast on UGA sports but did. Once this weekend hits and NFL football goes through a cycle we can stop seeing Tua throws and Bama highlights!!!