Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Warren Ericson....wow!

cusedawgcusedawg Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

I just watched Warren Ericson's tape and all I can say is, wow! This kid is a mauler and pancaked just about everyone he faced. He may not be the biggest name of the guys we landed this year, but he may have a serious impact down the road.

Comments

• Options
    MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Never have we had such depth and talent. Last year: Two top-ten tackles. One, a full-time starter and the other #1 at his position and a likely starter for 2018. Plus a #6 ranked guard in Johnson and a highly underrated Shaffer. Also, the #2 JC tackle.
    This year: The #1 and #2 guards. The #2 OT. The aforementioned Erickson, Condon, and lest we forget, two very talented TE's including Ford who is ranked #2 at his position.
    The lack of talent and depth we possessed just a few years ago is soon to be a distant memory.

• Options
    3dawgnite693dawgnite69 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Hoping Galliard comes back for his Senior year. This allows Ericsson a year to learn the system and be in the S&C program, and then move in to the starting center spot his sophomore year.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m pretty excited about him because of his attitude. Him and the other guy in the 2019 class (I believe) and want to say from TN. I think he plays D if I remember correctly, but he made a statement about just loving body slamming an opponent. I want pure nastiness on both lines.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 31

Warren, good to see ya! Welcome back it's been a while you, DGD!😎

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dick Butkus said he had a recurring dream where he hit a quarterback so hard he knocked his head off.

• Options
    donniemdonniem Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll bet a few QB's had the same dream!!