Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

This is sick and ridiculous ....geez

BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, it’s sick. At least UGA moved swiftly and terminated him immediately, unlike some other schools.

• gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A special place in hell for guys like this.

• BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Teddy said:
    Yeah, it’s sick. At least UGA moved swiftly and terminated him immediately, unlike some other schools.

Amen to that!!!!

• andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭ Junior

Gut punch in an otherwise exciting time tor Georgia fans. Now we will listen to jabs from other fan bases. Something like the pot calling the kettle black.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Was it female showers or male showers?

If it was female showers, has the video leaked to the Internet yet?

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

May be a rumor, but I heard Penn State hired him, with a hearfty salary bump and some undisclosed bonus plan.

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just wait until the other inmates find out why he is “doing time”!

• ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How can someone be so sick to do something like this?

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2018

Good gracious, why couldn't this have been a harmless story about a huge drug bust? Anything but this! :D

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Predators, sexual deviants, perverts of all sorts, & pedophiles exist in all walks of life, & are present all over this planet.... catching one (if this is the case here?) allegedly this "innocent" person is just one more. No one state, or area, or nation is immune to this serious problem. The University of Georgia acted swiftly, & appropriately & now (hopefully?) can move on. There's no way for anyone to "know" until an abhorrent behavior is discovered. PS - GO DAWGS!!!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BobcatGrad said:

Amen. The Prison (or Jail?) behind the scenes justice system is the most swift and it is often brutal. Lethal even. This has been well documented that the other inmates DO NOT like sexual deviants at all.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just saw this.... unreal. Pretty much everything that comes to mind will just be starred out. Sickening.

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let’s hope this guy was the only one that was involved in the situation,

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A report said that no 'student-athletes' were involved as victims. So, I imagine that the perv videoed student-assistants/trainers or female coaches? Would they shower separately from/have a separate shower facility for the female athletes?

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@christopherules said:

@BobcatGrad said:

Amen. The Prison (or Jail?) behind the scenes justice system is the most swift and it is often brutal. Lethal even. This has been well documented that the other inmates DO NOT like sexual deviants at all.

True to an certain extent. There are a lot of inmates serving time for sexual deviation, rape, molestation, battery etc. It's usually the ones where children or the elderly were their victims that are targeted. For example, a person convicted of murder isn't necessarily going to "target" another who was convicted of sexual assault and rape of a person of young adult to middle age. However, if the victim was a child or elderly person, the mindset is totally against that and doesn't set well with certain "criminals" that are incarcerated (as was stated in case studies during my Criminal Justice studies and classes at UGA. Of course time may have change since...)

With this said, I'm just glad he's gone and hope he hasn't ruined too many people's lives he's been around or associated with.

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yeah...so? Things like this happen every day......No reflection on Kirby or his staff...

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoulderDawg said:
    Yeah...so? Things like this happen every day......No reflection on Kirby or his staff...

It should not be a reflection of Kirby, but there have now been four lead stories on Facebook and a 5th which this story was mentioned with other unrelated stories.

I am confident the University took swift action and Chip Towers and Dawgnation did the proper thing by reporting the story. The story today has a second picture of Kirby with this individual and offers very little new information. This is getting into overkill. How about letting the case go to court at this point and then report on the verdict and punishment.

• Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

From what I've read it appears that it was in the men's showers and that no student athletes were filmed or had pictures taken of them. What about regular students? I do appreciate how quickly that the school reacted in firing the guy. Not good.

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Really good job losing this disturbed individual. I know it's a long way from Ocilla, but I hear Michigan State might be hiring...