Still shaking the bush boss, but admins it appears some knucklehead is taking over with spam.
Just letting y’all know the clean up needed. Thanks in advance!
In case y’all don’t know, the Best way for us to help is to flag it as spam. With 5, it gets removed!
@jarred_buck said: In case y’all don’t know, the Best way for us to help is to flag it as spam. With 5, it gets removed!
You're right. I just zapped one with the fifth spam flag and there's a few with 4 now. Need one more. Cool. Never knew that, thanks
I just got rid of 5, but there is 2 left
I'm getting hammered with spam after making comments in response to DawgNation articles. No place to mark it as spam in the comment section. Any suggestions?
It doesn’t have the flag box at the bottom of the message box