Now Swift- WTH!

nycdawgnycdawg Posts: 533 ✭✭✭ Junior

"tailback D’Andre Swift, who continues to deal with a groin injury. "

Fellas, these type of injury can linger

Why this year of all years? Rhetorical

Comments

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is why you can never have enough good RBs. The good news is that it looks like Zeus could be ready by the start of the season.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 15

Behind this offensive line that coach OLC Sam Pittman, OC Jim Chaney, & HC Kirby Smart have put together? I think even at my age? I could even gain a yard or two! Hahahaha!!! GO DAWGS!!! PS- now where did I put my glasses? Where are my pills?? Hahahahaha!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• nycdawgnycdawg Posts: 533 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sorry Guys, but heart stopped for 2 seconds....okay we're going to be fine

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If I remember correctly he had a similar issue around this time last year as well. Has plenty of time to heal.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Plus the tight ends want the ball more, so we can target them while he heals too

• BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's gonna be OK

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 1,995 admin

This is maybe the part of this thread where everyone recalls the name "Ron Courson" and then takes a deep breath and realizes that the UGA training staff is always more important than everyone thinks they are.

Same for Sinclair. Preventive care is also a big deal.

• donmdonm Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    This is maybe the part of this thread where everyone recalls the name "Ron Courson" and then takes a deep breath and realizes that the UGA training staff is always more important than everyone thinks they are.

@JeffSentell said:

Did Sinclair prevent something in the case of Swift?