Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Does anyone have....

tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

a link to watch the spring game? My wife thought of this AMAZING idea to turn off the DVR while I was at work so I, thankfully, got to miss the whole thing.

Comments

• Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would try YouTube. Sorry!

• MODawgMODawg Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@tymoon31 said:
    a link to watch the spring game? My wife thought of this AMAZING idea to turn off the DVR while I was at work so I, thankfully, got to miss the whole thing.

It's on youtube. Type in uga spring game 2018

@tymoon31 said:

• tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Jinx55 said:
    I would try YouTube. Sorry!

Been looking everyday waiting on someone to post it, but nothing yet, just highlights.

@MODawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

AHH so it is up, I figured typing in GDAY would have pulled something up! Thanks a lot!

@tymoon31 said:

@MODawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

AHH so it is up, I figured typing in GDAY would have pulled something up! Thanks a lot!

No problem man. I feel your pain with the dvr. My wife did the same thing with the Mizzou game last year. I missed the whole 1st half

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought you were gonna ask if we had any grey poupon! :D

You can also find it on the WatchESPN app. Under football, replay, and then find the UGA spring game.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't you mean "Ex" wife?

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How do you turn the DVR off? The couple of DVR’s I’ve had, you push the power button, and they don’t really turn off. They sleep. And any recording that was scheduled, it still goes on in the background. You just don’t see anything on the TV screen.

Did they unplug the DVR’s?

• AirForceDawgAirForceDawg Posts: 194 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@tymoon31 said:

You can watch ESPN's 2-hour replay of the game here for free: http://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=3352874

@levander said:
    How do you turn the DVR off? The couple of DVR’s I’ve had, you push the power button, and they don’t really turn off. They sleep. And any recording that was scheduled, it still goes on in the background. You just don’t see anything on the TV screen.

She was watching something and had something recording so when it asked to switch tot the game to record it she hit stop record

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MODawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

Or fieldstforum

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Unfortunately, ESPN3.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tymoon31 said:

@levander said:

She was watching something and had something recording so when it asked to switch tot the game to record it she hit stop record

Might be time to look into these new online TV services. I’ve been meaning to for a couple of months now.

YouTube TV, everyone gets their own unlimited space DVR that lives in the cloud. The catch is the recording only lasts 28 days, then it’s gone. The other catch (that I know of) is if you record a show that becomes available via the channel’s on-demand service, you have to watch the on-demand version. You can’t watch your recorded version. This switch happens seamlessly. But the thing is, the on-demand version, you can’t fast forward through commercials.

These online TV services, they’re a lot cheaper than traditional cable TV services. YouTube TV didn’t have all the channels my current cable service does. But it has all the channels I care about. The most notable one it doesn’t have is CNN. But I don’t watch much political news any more.

@levander said:

@tymoon31 said:

@levander said:

Might be time to look into these new online TV services. I’ve been meaning to for a couple of months now.

YouTube TV, everyone gets their own unlimited space DVR that lives in the cloud. The catch is the recording only lasts 28 days, then it’s gone. The other catch (that I know of) is if you record a show that becomes available via the channel’s on-demand service, you have to watch the on-demand version. You can’t watch your recorded version. This switch happens seamlessly. But the thing is, the on-demand version, you can’t fast forward through commercials.

These online TV services, they’re a lot cheaper than traditional cable TV services. YouTube TV didn’t have all the channels my current cable service does. But it has all the channels I care about. The most notable one it doesn’t have is CNN. But I don’t watch much political news any more.

Im actually on spectrum right now watching the draft lol