Do people really want an NIT game thread? I'm not sure anyone is clamoring for it, so I probably won't have the amount of in-game updates I usually have. Of course, we start off with a very big one:
https://www.dawgnation.com/mens-basketball/maten-parker-georgias-nit-game
Georgia hasn't been able to hit shots to make it closer than an eight or nine-point deficit. After Turtle Jackson misses a 3, fans start to leave.
J.J. Frazier is pulled from the game with 1:09 left so he can get a standing ovation. He hugs Mark Fox, and then assistant coaches and soon-to-be-former teammates.
It's over. The game and this rather miserable season, other than J.J. Frazier.
https://www.dawgnation.com/mens-basketball/instant-recap-georgia-frazier-finished-off-nit
What a disappointing end to a disappointing season! I wish JJ nothing but the best, and can only hope that Coach Fox can put together a better product on the court next year!
Just want to compliment Seth on what a great job he has done covering Georgia basketball this season. I'm sure our fair readers would agree!
@Chip_Towers said: Just want to compliment Seth on what a great job he has done covering Georgia basketball this season. I'm sure our fair readers would agree!
Not an easy task with the struggles of the UGAAA, the coaches and team...a job well done @sethemerson!
Good job this season @sethemerson
@Tdub0199 said: Good job this season @sethemerson
Thanks man.
Yes thank you Seth for keeping us updated. Great job my friend