Auburn loses a commit

BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i guess he’s back on the board

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kayode Oladele, out of FL. We were on him for a bit last cycle. I’d guess he is staying home in FL in one of the big 3 or FAU.

Wonder if Kirby puts in a call, as a plan B to D-Rob potentially heading to the hills ?

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FWIW: Oladele would have been the 22nd highest ranked prospect (out of 26) in UGA's 2018 class.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:
    That’s always good news

Why would @dawgbybirth vote this off topic .. either a mistake or idiotic.....

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:

@christopherules said:
    That’s always good news

@dawgbybirth that is a good question. Why is my comment off topic?

• tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 455 ✭✭✭ Junior

@christopherules said:

@BamaDawg said:

@christopherules said:
    That’s always good news

@dawgbybirth that is a good question. Why is my comment off topic?

Guessing either an accident or misread your comment. Just a guess

• dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 237 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not to speak for everyone, but I downvote and Mark off topic on accident all the time. When I’m scrolling if I see it I’m always sure to undo it, but it definitely happens a lot.

• ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Any bad news for Auburn is good news to my ears. Their coach is a total tool.

@ugaforever amen! Couldn’t have said it any better myself!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 235 ✭✭✭ Junior

@dawgnation7 said:
    Not to speak for everyone, but I downvote and Mark off topic on accident all the time. When I’m scrolling if I see it I’m always sure to undo it, but it definitely happens a lot.

Yup. I click stuff on accident while scrolling, too.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

From 247Sports.com via CFT:

Oladele has been waiting for final word from the NCAA Clearinghouse on his eligibility. He said he had to take one extra class this summer, which he passed.

Whose decision was it to part ways? Oladele said it was the Tigers’ call “due to some issues with NCAA clearance.

Still going with FAU here

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 486 ✭✭✭ Junior

@dawgnation7 said:

Perhaps we should all be more deliberate in our posting. No need to be in a hurry--we aren't curing cancer (I already did that). I try to save a vote down, for someone who seems to be a troll. When I see someone doing a lot of voting down it seems like a nubie who is just disagreeing with a bunch of stuff. I think if someone disagrees they should click on quote and say why. It seems that most folks take a similar approach--maybe the Mods should give us (especially nubes) guidelines to follow on the buttons.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, if Kirby and company want Oladele, then I hope he feels the same love for the good guys. If not it is still nice to see Awbarn getting a kick in the shorts.

Maybe this is a JUCO situation?

edited July 11

Don’t get me wrong y’all, because I just LOVE seeing problems come up with the GUS BUS out at the BARN!!!