Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia-Oregon 2022 game potentially on the schedule

KconnorrileyKconnorriley Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-football-oregon-atlanta-2022-report

Thoughts on this? While I'm sure most like the idea of having this in Atlanta(a defacto home game) a home and home with Oregon would've been really cool. The travel situation may have been tough for some, but Autzen Stadium is one the best in the country and it would seem like a really cool trip

Comments

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Seems to be a chic-fli-a game... would really love a home and home. But beggars can't be choosers

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

The Dawgs seem to do well on the West Coast.......ASU a few years back and the Rose last year....I would like to see a game with USC or Stanford

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'd be excited about playing that game in Atlanta or as a home and home. The ND game last year was so good for the program, and I'm fired up about their visit to Athens next season. The more high profile non-conference games we can play, the better.

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also, welcome to the fan forum Connor! Keep up the good work. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Way more exciting than Austin Peavy! Book it!

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kconnorriley said:
    https://www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-football-oregon-atlanta-2022-report

Thoughts on this? While I'm sure most like the idea of having this in Atlanta(a defacto home game) a home and home with Oregon would've been really cool. The travel situation may have been tough for some, but Autzen Stadium is one the best in the country and it would seem like a really cool trip

Did you not see how well we travelled to South Bend and Pasadena? Dawgs will travel anywhere.

• Options
    dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Let's hope this is one move and better home and away destinations are the next. There are a dozen other great places for us to go that we have not been .