Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Campbell and Cleveland hurt?

PortlanddawgPortlanddawg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭ Junior

Can't find any info. Campbell left the game after the fumble run back and looked like he was favoring his left arm while running.

Comments

• Options
    icebuddyicebuddy Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought he was holding his hammy with the left hand

• Options

@icebuddy said:
    I thought he was holding his hammy with the left hand

Yeah. Let's hope it's just that. I saw the tent go up on the sideline.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Portlanddawg said:
    Can't find any info. Campbell left the game after the fumble run back and looked like he was favoring his left arm while running.

I think Campbell came in for a play when Baker went out.

• Options

@umooner said:

@Portlanddawg said:

I think Campbell came in for a play when Baker went out.

I just read that. But then he went out for the rest of the game.

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Campbell shoulder, Simmons separated shoulder, Cleveland lower leg.

• Options

@Catfish said:
    Campbell shoulder, Simmons separated shoulder, Cleveland lower leg.

Oh man.