Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Baton Rouge Invasion

RobbieRob14RobbieRob14 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

I had 2 buddies who were going to ride down to the bayou with me next Friday, but they unfortunately backed out on me. Of course, I’m not going to miss this because of the SEC’s dumb scheduling, which won’t have us returning to LSU in 12 years.

Where will the masses of DawgNation be Friday evening, and does anyone have a tailgate planned? I would love to join some of my DawgNation brotheren down in Cajun country.

Comments

• Options
    EastAtlDawgEastAtlDawg Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Me too bought my tickets today ready to take over Louisiana like Sherman did Atlanta

• Options
    BrandonD21BrandonD21 Posts: 27 ✭✭ Sophomore

yes, me and a friend will be there on Thursday. Any info on where Dawgs will be gathering would be appreciated. we will be on Bourbon street on Friday night I'm pretty sure, hope to see a SEA of RED!

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought I read somewhere that LSU only handed over 6000 tickets

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,175 mod

@greygoose01 said:
    I thought I read somewhere that LSU only handed over 6000 tickets

A lot of people are going without tickets, and don't expect the LSU folks to give them up since the team is doing way better than expected. Glad I got mine from a 50 year season ticket holder at face value who was not going anyways back in May. Easy drive for me will make a day of it and drive back after the game.