Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

where is everyone getting tickets for LSU game

superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have been lurking the internet. searching for a "good deal" on these tickets for some time. It appears they are coming down in price, but a lot broker websites (stub hub, vivid seats, seat geek, etc) charge unreasonable fees imo. Anyone aware of a website with reasonable fees?

TIA and hope to see many fellow dawgs in BR

Comments

• Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Had to cancel trip because of ticket prices. Ridiculous.

• Options
    grobers19grobers19 Posts: 20 ✭ Freshman

Ebay doesn't charge fees. You waited looking for a deal. They were 100 bucks cheaper a ticket 5 weeks ago than they are now. Buy early on big name tickets and buy on game day the crappy teams. Bought tickets to vandy at 33 bucks a ticket, section 318

• Options
    grobers19grobers19 Posts: 20 ✭ Freshman

Cheap tickets have no fees. Tickets starting at $248 in nosebleed. Decent seats at $300 each. Good luck. Name of ticket site is named Cheap Ticket Events

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i have decided to sacrifice my kidney for the UGA vs Notre Dame game next year on september 21st instead of using it for this game