Nolan Smith

RedBlackDawgRedBlackDawg Posts: 60 ✭✭ Sophomore

Any insights to Nolan taking all 5 visits that was just posted on Twitter? Anything to worry about??

Comments

• donmdonm Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RedBlackDawg said:
    Any insights to Nolan taking all 5 visits that was just posted on Twitter? Anything to worry about??

Yeah, I wouldn't sleep for a week over his visits? C'mooonnnn, man.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Kasey said:

Dance your worries away

• RedBlackDawgRedBlackDawg Posts: 60 ✭✭ Sophomore

@donm said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

Yeah, I wouldn't sleep for a week over his visits? C'mooonnnn, man.

Good to hear....not like we’ve had any other 5* decommit this week......

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nope

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RedBlackDawg said:

Nolan has talked about doing this before. Kid will enjoy his 5 visits, saving the Dawgs for last (hopefully)

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ Junior

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

Nolan has talked about doing this before. Kid will enjoy his 5 visits, saving the Dawgs for last (hopefully)

Doesn’t UGA do a December visit for all the big targets/commits right before ESD? As long as he’s at that one I’ll be ok, it can be official or unofficial, he just needs to be at that one or I might not sleep for a week.

edited October 10

@Muffingod said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

Doesn’t UGA do a December visit for all the big targets/commits right before ESD? As long as he’s at that one I’ll be ok, it can be official or unofficial, he just needs to be at that one or I might not sleep for a week.

You are correct sir (this is also the one UGA is pushing to get Dean and Webb to attend, from what I’ve been told).

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yeah buddy he's all DAWGS ALL THE TIME.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:
    Yeah buddy he's all DAWGS ALL THE TIME.

Except for mass hysteria back on April Fools Day.

• DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 255 ✭✭✭ Junior

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@Muffingod said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

You are correct sir (this is also the one UGA is pushing to get Dean and Webb to attend, from what I’ve been told).

Is Haselwood scheduled for this one?

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@Muffingod said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

Is Haselwood scheduled for this one?

I don’t think he has announced further officials yet , but it sounds like he will be back in Athens for the Auburn game

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ Junior

Man, Georgia's pass rush is gonna be murderous next year with Smith and Cox being College Footballs version of Vonn Miller and Bradley Chubb. Not to mention the stupendous depth we'll have with the JUCO FREAK Johnson, Aziz Ojulare, and Adam Anderson. The secondary should b SUPERB, the Inside LBs should be several notches above solid and the D-Line should be at least solid but for Trey Scotts sake it better b a whole lot better than that. In short, next year's defense has a chance to b Georgia's best EVER if the D-Line comes through.

• RedBlackDawgRedBlackDawg Posts: 60 ✭✭ Sophomore

@MeR3htid said:
    Man, Georgia's pass rush is gonna be murderous next year with Smith and Cox being College Footballs version of Vonn Miller and Bradley Chubb. Not to mention the stupendous depth we'll have with the JUCO FREAK Johnson, Aziz Ojulare, and Adam Anderson. The secondary should b SUPERB, the Inside LBs should be several notches above solid and the D-Line should be at least solid but for Trey Scotts sake it better b a whole lot better than that. In short, next year's defense has a chance to b Georgia's best EVER if the D-Line comes through.

Like it!!

• Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 191 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm sure Nolan will do a fine job of recruiting for the Dogs on all his official visits.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:

Quay could get moved up to play OLB some if Dean jumps on board. Take that FWIW

• umoonerumooner Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@MeR3htid said:

JJ is going to start next year.