Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Greedy is getting the ESPN hype!

PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

...perhaps the nation’s best cornerback has something to prove since Georgia thinks Baker is the best. Interesting PR promotional for this guy. Loves to trash talk and harass opponents after the whistle. Hope the WRs are ready.

«1

Comments

  • kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Good, let him get the hype. Let him flap his gums...while we take care of business.

  • JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @kelly_b said:
    Good, let him get the hype. Let him flap his gums...while we take care of business.

    Always good to have the talking heads talk about the other guys. Wasn't there some dude at South Carolina who was going to eat Mr. Baker alive?

    It's good to have such an interesting game coming up. I wouldn't be worried ;) if I were LSU.

    Go, Dawgs!

  • Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 488 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    I suspect come Saturday evening "greedy " is gonna be hungry. Dawgs win by 21 and the gators are saying "oh sh--"!

  • LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Greedy can only cover one guy at a time. LoSerU needs multiple DB’s to cover all the receivers UGA has...Hardman, Godwin, Ridley, Holloman. Then we have Drob, Simmons, and Woerner and Nauta.

    I know Kirby likes to pound the ball, but I can see a philosophy where Georgia can pound away with the passing game, then when all those Bayou Bengals are tired of chasing the receivers around, let ‘em have fun trying to tackle Swift, Holyfield, et. al.

  • ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    How nice would it be to torch this guy, drop his stock and for Baker to get drafted higher than him. Go Dawgs!

  • christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @kelly_b said:
    Good, let him get the hype. Let him flap his gums...while we take care of business.

    @kelly_b EXACTLY!!! GO DAWGS!!!

  • christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Lefty13 said:
    I suspect come Saturday evening "greedy " is gonna be hungry. Dawgs win by 21 and the gators are saying "oh sh--"!

    @Lefty13 Awesome!

  • orlandoorlando Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    We’ll see how Greedy looks when Speedy Hardman goes running by

  • TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    We are #2 and undefeated, they have to hype us until we play Bama

  • PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

    @orlando said:
    We’ll see how Greedy looks when Speedy Hardman goes running by

    That’s great. LSU has Greedy and we have Speedy! Oh, and Stingy (Baker). I hope the WRs can give him a new nickname—Talkie.

  • LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @PerroGrande said:

    @orlando said:
    We’ll see how Greedy looks when Speedy Hardman goes running by

    That’s great. LSU has Greedy and we have Speedy! Oh, and Stingy (Baker). I hope the WRs can give him a new nickname—Talkie.

    Or if they burn him a few times, how about Shutty?

  • Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 488 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @LowcountryDawg21 said:

    @PerroGrande said:

    @orlando said:
    We’ll see how Greedy looks when Speedy Hardman goes running by

    That’s great. LSU has Greedy and we have Speedy! Oh, and Stingy (Baker). I hope the WRs can give him a new nickname—Talkie.

    Or if they burn him a few times, how about Shutty?

    Dopey???

  • AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    By the end of the game, his name will be Grumpy.

  • Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    I know Greedy's a good player but would he be as good if his name was say... Greg Williams? Maybe he would but then again, maybe we would have never even heard of him. The media loves to build up a guy with a name like "Greedy". Sometimes all the attention is warranted. Sometimes not. To prove my point, last year LSU had 2 really good, outstanding CB's. Both are playing in the NFL right now. Name one of them!

  • ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    His fire is about to be put out. He's screwed.

  • law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    let him flap his gums while our WRs run by him.

  • DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 537 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    What is wrong with this sentence cut and pasted from ESPN: 'How Jacob Fromm and Justin Fields can combine to beat LSU'

  • donmdonm Posts: 8,933 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @DogsNotDawgs said:
    What is wrong with this sentence cut and pasted from ESPN: 'How Jacob Fromm and Justin Fields can combine to beat LSU'

    Is it a trick question?

  • DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 537 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    No, ESPN thinks we have a QB named Jacob Fromm

Sign In or Register to comment.