Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Well...that was fun

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well. We wondered about this team and can stop doing so. Pretty much everything that the pundits said were concerns have popped up today. Youth on defense, can’t stop the run, offense amazingly(to some) can’t just flip a switch when needed, etc. Add in horrible playcalling, a starting QB who has looked like Matt Ryan at his worst today, and a punter that looks to be a waste of a scholarship and as suspected by some this team just isn’t very good.

If I were Fields I’d consider transferring not because I don’t want to compete but because the coaching staff swears up and down that we run the same offense for both QBs yet they only bring me in mid series to be an extra RB and may get me hurt.

Championship teams play like champions. This is not a championship team. Anyone still think Chaney and the other coaches were holding something back? Maybe they were holding back on the awesome trick plays?

Auburn was bad last year but everyone has an off game. Today was just a continuation of the same garbage that’s been happening all year; just magnified by a better team and all happening at once. This team is just floundering right now. Season isn’t over yet but let’s put away the natty talk. Unless things pick up we’re not guaranteed to win the east and Bama would be ****. Lots of guys need a long look in the mirror after this game starting with the coaches.

Flame away. Just my opinion. I’d much prefer to be basking in the glow of a win but that wasn’t happening today. And yes I still have the game on but I’m trying to distract myself from the urge to throw things.

Comments

• Options
    dawfanfromalabamdawfanfromalabam Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fields will be gone if he doesn’t get significant PT after this game. I don’t care what Fromm did last year, he was simply horrible today. Smart scared to create a real QB race. Lacks the guts and insight of a Saban. Doesn’t do much good to get the #1 DT QB and leave him on the bench when it’s clear to the entire football world Fromm never got off the bus today.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate