Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Watching Bammer - LSU Game 2018

13»

Comments

• Options
    LD10LD10 Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@LD10 said:
    Flip channel to FOX. Oklahoma and Texas has a good game going.

Texas tech not Texas

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Q2 was all Bama. Joe Burrow has been a good game manager for LSU this season, but he does not have what it takes to challenge Bama's defense, which allows them to key on LSU's running game, which has gone nowhere. Halftime stats:

1st downs: Bama 18, LSU 5
    Total yards: Bama 325, LSU 58
    Rushing yards: Bama 120, LSU -1

With Devin White returning to action, and with Bama going conservative, LSU may be able to limit them in the second half. But I don't see how LSU can score enough points to catch up.

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mqg96 said:
    Insane, and sad. Georgia fans and dawgnation, come at me. My HATE for Alabama surpassed Florida after our loss in the national championship last year. Alabama plays just as dirty as Florida but Alabama gets away with the calls unlike Florida, which is why the nation thinks Alabama is the most disciplined team when that's far from the truth.

I have long thought the same thing. They are dirty and get the privilege calls a lot more then not. Lots of personal foul calls that don’t get called.
    I’ve already seen 4 penalties that they didn’t throw on them tonight. It is what it is and won’t change until St. Nick retires.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bammer is using a type of mini- gadget play to run This toss to the crossing runner. Methinks they are hiding something.

• Options

Burrow needs to air it out. Hope for a PI call. I'm telling ya.

• Options

He got some major happy feet. In which if his line can give him a half a sec to a sec more it would help

• Options

I'm done in spite of blocked extra point.

• Options
    706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Man. Tua is special. Really hope we play out of this world. We’re going to need to on defense.

• Options

You can’t win when you have -4 rushing yards. Ole Joe looks like cow patties

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Earlier ky was down three scores and the announcers were creaming for them to score. Now in this game gary said for lsu to score three times it would be an up hill battle. No bias here move along. Bunch of teirds.

• Options
    mqg96mqg96 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bama is ridiculous

• Options
    dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2018

@BiggerBadDawg said:

@mqg96 said:
    Insane, and sad. Georgia fans and dawgnation, come at me. My HATE for Alabama surpassed Florida after our loss in the national championship last year. Alabama plays just as dirty as Florida but Alabama gets away with the calls unlike Florida, which is why the nation thinks Alabama is the most disciplined team when that's far from the truth.

I have long thought the same thing. They are dirty and get the privilege calls a lot more then not. Lots of personal foul calls that don’t get called.
    I’ve already seen 4 penalties that they didn’t throw on them tonight. It is what it is and won’t change until St. Nick retires.

This was one the worst officiated games I've ever seen on both sides and actually think lsu had far more missed calls. Couple miss Personal fouls on bama and a missed PI on bama. Lsu held every single pass play . Greedy held 10+ yards deep on back to back plays. Delpit targeting call. Really bad PI call on Smith. Just a overall terrible game by the refs. And this isn't even all of it. I counted 6 blatant flags on Lsu not called and 3 on bama.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How can Bama recruit so well and ignore their PK. He should have cost them a NC and he missed twice tonight on PAT. Granted the snaps ****, but their kicking game is horrible. Other than that, they look like they don’t have a weakness.