Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

My Drafts

corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is there a way to delete things from the My Drafts tab? Just an OCD thing. Most of the things are things I started to type and then chose not to post.

Comments

  • dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 3,730 mod

    go to my drafts, hover over upper right hand corner and delete

  • ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @dawgnms said:
    go to my drafts, hover over upper right hand corner and delete

    You the real MVP

  • AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

  • JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @AnotherDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

    How do I preform this on the apple ipad?

  • ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 6,944 mod

    @JRT812 said:

    @AnotherDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

    How do I preform this on the apple ipad?

    Drop it in the toilet. Flush three times. Deletes everything.......

  • JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @ghostofuga1 said:

    @JRT812 said:

    @AnotherDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

    How do I preform this on the apple ipad?

    Drop it in the toilet. Flush three times. Deletes everything.......

    Tried that ghost bro and now have it drying in a bag of rice hopefully to get it turned back on

  • dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 3,730 mod
    edited November 2018

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    Those 800 holes in your underwear will trigger a mighty big draft

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @AnotherDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

    8 fingers + 1 thumb by my count. What does do with the free thumb (or 2 or 3)?

  • JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @dawgnms said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    Those 800 holes in your underwear will trigger a mighty big draft

    Between wear and tear, plus adding ventilation it makes a more freeing experience while not also feeling guilty for going “free balling” in public

  • AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @AnotherDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

    8 fingers + 1 thumb by my count. What does do with the free thumb (or 2 or 3)?

    Space bar. This is the trick for Mac's as well. Hold that space bar down for a good 40-45 minutes and something will definitely happen.

  • ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 6,944 mod

    @JRT812 said:

    @ghostofuga1 said:

    @JRT812 said:

    @AnotherDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

    How do I preform this on the apple ipad?

    Drop it in the toilet. Flush three times. Deletes everything.......

    Tried that ghost bro and now have it drying in a bag of rice hopefully to get it turned back on

    Be sure to save that rice JRT bro. I've got a great recipe for I pad dried rice, bamboo steamed with bean sprouts and water chestnuts. Will post it soon on the Dawg Food Channel.

  • AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @ghostofuga1 said:

    @JRT812 said:

    @ghostofuga1 said:

    @JRT812 said:

    @AnotherDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

    How do I preform this on the apple ipad?

    Drop it in the toilet. Flush three times. Deletes everything.......

    Tried that ghost bro and now have it drying in a bag of rice hopefully to get it turned back on

    Be sure to save that rice JRT bro. I've got a great recipe for I pad dried rice, bamboo steamed with bean sprouts and water chestnuts. Will post it soon on the Dawg Food Channel.

    If you share that I will post my French recipe for l'iPhone au toilette marinade.

  • JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @ghostofuga1 said:

    @JRT812 said:

    @ghostofuga1 said:

    @JRT812 said:

    @AnotherDawg said:

    @BojanglesInsider said:
    How do I trigger all my drafts to post at once? I've got a good 800+

    I want to nuke the board

    CTRL + ALT + DEL + F6 + F9 + ESC + Shift/Tab + x (lowercase). You have to hit them all at the same time though. It can't be done in sequence.

    How do I preform this on the apple ipad?

    Drop it in the toilet. Flush three times. Deletes everything.......

    Tried that ghost bro and now have it drying in a bag of rice hopefully to get it turned back on

    Be sure to save that rice JRT bro. I've got a great recipe for I pad dried rice, bamboo steamed with bean sprouts and water chestnuts. Will post it soon on the Dawg Food Channel.

    Hahaha

Sign In or Register to comment.