Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Watching Awbarn - Bammer Game 2018

Comments

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Blocked punt!
    Followed by weird play call
    Followed by a TD! What do I know?

• Options

Both coaches plying with their noses.

• Options
    HornedDawgsHornedDawgs Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honestly I want Bama to win cause Bama coming off a loss is never a team you want to face

• Options
    edited November 2018

Halftime Au 14 Al 17
    My guess is that Au should have the horses to stay in it, unless they give up.
    Tua is not being Tua, at least with his arm. The Barn is playing pretty well except the early penalties.
    Oh, yeah. The refs are wearing red today. Surprise! The one offside call was like a silent movie comedy - should I throw the flag, should I?

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

@HornedDawgs said:
    Honestly I want Bama to win cause Bama coming off a loss is never a team you want to face

I don't mind them winning, I just want it to be a hard fought game down to the last drive. We virtually will have a half of a game's rest up on them....

• Options
    edited November 2018

@ghostofuga1 said:

@HornedDawgs said:

I don't mind them winning, I just want it to be a hard fought game down to the last drive. We virtually will have a half of a game's rest up on them....

I want them to lose so that if UGA wins the SECCG, then there is NO CHANCE UGA will play them in the CFP.

AND, if UGA advances to the NCG, UGA is the top dog/dawg in the SEC for recruiting year 2018, and likely 2019.

• Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It seems as if the UGA/BAMA rivalry will be getting better in the next few years, but as bad as I dislike Bama, I cannot pull for Auburn to win

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Punt Bama punt

• Options

They have Bammer passing now. The WRs will win a few. Let's see if the Barn quits.

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow Stidham can’t hit a wide open wr.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

I’m glad Darius Slayton took that trip to pat dye’s Cabin now

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stick a fork in it, it's done.

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stidham is AWEFUL lol.

• Options
    law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Auburn was running the ball very well then they jist stopped.

• Options
    law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Makes me think we can run on Bama

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dang it..... bama still looks good

• Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bama's Dime package safety out for the 1st half v. UGA....

I know we had a thread regarding targeting earlier this week, but that was a "no doubter"

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Aw Mack...are you mad they didn’t call shoving for you? You got a freebie 11 months ago you POS

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Raiderbeater1 said:
    Stidham is AWEFUL lol.

BA spotted that a couple of years ago.