Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama Memes

2»

Comments

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Do you or anyone else have an explanation of why his foot moved and why he looked back? From a ref standpoint, I have no clue if it as bad as it looks...> @Catfish said:

@jarred_buck said:

That pissed me off when I saw it.

• Options
    HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:
    Do you or anyone else have an explanation of why his foot moved and why he looked back? From a ref standpoint, I have no clue if it as bad as it looks...> @Catfish said:

@jarred_buck said:

Tells the story all on its own with no explanation needee there...well except for Bama and Tenn fans...they almost certainly need things spelled out for them.

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HumbleYourself said:

@jarred_buck said:

@jarred_buck said:

Tells the story all on its own with no explanation needee there...well except for Bama and Tenn fans...they almost certainly need things spelled out for them.

Spelling things out won’t help. Need drawings or pictures.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiffLowman said:

a nephson.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RxDawg said:

@BiffLowman said:

a nephson.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I'm gonna have to remember that one.

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Alabama, where ancestry.com doubles as a dating website

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

@jarred_buck said:

Awesome! Double kudos to the maker of that one!!

• Options
    ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:

What game was this?

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ColaDawg86 said:

@jarred_buck said:

What game was this?

Ole Miss. You can see their helmets during the video. However, this pretty much happens every week.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

"But...Prather Hudson just text me....."

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@allyw said:
    Since I’m the only female on the forum and also expecting, here’s my contribution...

Congrats! This reminds me of when my wife and I found out we were expecting our first child. The doctor hands us the list of all the things you’re not supposed to have, and my wife starts to get worried because she’d taken a couple of the medicines on the list. The doctor says “That’s alright, honey, you’re not supposed to drink alcohol either, but that’s how we get most of our customers!” 😳😳😳

• Options
    allywallyw Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats! This reminds me of when my wife and I found out we were expecting our first child. The doctor hands us the list of all the things you’re not supposed to have, and my wife starts to get worried because she’d taken a couple of the medicines on the list. The doctor says “That’s alright, honey, you’re not supposed to drink alcohol either, but that’s how we get most of our customers!” 😳😳😳

🤣🤣🤣 That is great!!!