Can everyone share their Alabama Memes so we can all have some new ammo to trash talk our fellow bama folks.
@ghostofuga1 said:
Diggin' the spit cup shot.
Since I’m the only female on the forum and also expecting, here’s my contribution...
These are hilarious
@jarred_buck said:
That pissed me off when I saw it.
Do you or anyone else have an explanation of why his foot moved and why he looked back? From a ref standpoint, I have no clue if it as bad as it looks...> @Catfish said:
@jarred_buck said: That pissed me off when I saw it.
@jarred_buck said: Do you or anyone else have an explanation of why his foot moved and why he looked back? From a ref standpoint, I have no clue if it as bad as it looks...> @Catfish said: @jarred_buck said: That pissed me off when I saw it.
@jarred_buck said: Do you or anyone else have an explanation of why his foot moved and why he looked back? From a ref standpoint, I have no clue if it as bad as it looks...> @Catfish said:
Tells the story all on its own with no explanation needee there...well except for Bama and Tenn fans...they almost certainly need things spelled out for them.
@HumbleYourself said: @jarred_buck said: Do you or anyone else have an explanation of why his foot moved and why he looked back? From a ref standpoint, I have no clue if it as bad as it looks...> @Catfish said: @jarred_buck said: That pissed me off when I saw it. Tells the story all on its own with no explanation needee there...well except for Bama and Tenn fans...they almost certainly need things spelled out for them.
@HumbleYourself said:
Spelling things out won’t help. Need drawings or pictures.
@BiffLowman said:
a nephson.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@RxDawg said: @BiffLowman said: a nephson.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@RxDawg said:
Yeah, I'm gonna have to remember that one.
Alabama, where ancestry.com doubles as a dating website
Awesome! Double kudos to the maker of that one!!
What game was this?
@ColaDawg86 said: @jarred_buck said: What game was this?
@ColaDawg86 said:
Ole Miss. You can see their helmets during the video. However, this pretty much happens every week.