Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Is there another team you enjoy watching?

Comments

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FYI, there IS football this weekend for those that want to wet their appetite. Also, this site is the best list I've ever found of simple game times and channels:

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Graduated from Georgia Southern after returning from the Army. Moved back to Statesboro during the Erk Russell years and beyond. You can’t live in Statesboro and not pull for GSU. Had the pleasure of playing golf with Erk several times at Forrest Heights CC. HE IS THE REAL DEAL! With all that said, I was UGA fan way before GSU (and Erk) brought back football. On those occasions when GSU plays UGA I pull for the Dawgs but hope GSU doesn’t look too bad.

• Options
    Diablo_and_DocDiablo_and_Doc Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

I look forward to Army/Navy every year, no matter the W-L records. Really enjoyed last years game.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Falcons & motocross/supercross.

• Options
    NYCVolunteerNYCVolunteer Posts: 193 ✭ Freshman
    edited August 2018

Tennessee. Always have, always will. I also like watching USCw whenever they play someone worth a d@mn.

• Options
    REPdawgREPdawg Posts: 21 ✭✭ Sophomore

I pull for Purdue out of the B1G. And grew up with no love for the rest of the Big Ten, particularly OSU. My dad went to school at Purdue so I grew up going to mostly Purdue games. Went to the 2000 Outback bowl when UGA played Purdue, the first UGA game I ever attended, that was tough because I wanted both teams to win. Went to quite a few games when Drew Brees was there, big fan of his. Went to see him play in the Rose Bowl in 2001. Now he’s been playing against the Falcons for years which is tough, I always root for him to lose against the Falcons but have enjoyed seeing his NFL success. These days I’ll root for Kennesaw State as well, which is where I went to school. But the Dawgs have been my favorite team and the only must-watch football for me since the turn of the century.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Really I’m only a fan of the Bulldogs. But I get interested in specific players. Like I watched the Eagles some after Vick went there. I’ll try to watch some Washington game next year because Eason is there. Probably watch some Cleveland games because Chubb is there, etc.. But don’t see myself watching the Patriots, some things are a step too far..

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Washington, BYU, Arizona, and Georgia Southern.

I’m guessing UCLA will be fun to watch this year, too.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:
    Falcons & motocross/supercross.

Second that. Not many motox tracks around anymore, miss the days of watching Mike Brown, Lusk and others every weekend.

• Options
    WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Bigcalidawg said:

Interesting. I live in Utah and I watch BYU and Utah, and a lot of PAC12 games. I've always cheered for BYU, especially back in the crazy 80s and 90s with Lavell Edwards (they were one of the most exciting teams to watch back then...kinda like BSU today). I remember watching them play in the Classic City in 1982 with Steve Young and Herschel Walker ...crazy, doesn't seem that long ago. Good times. I also enjoy ND just for the tradition and pageantry but if you cut me, I'd bleed red and black!

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 said:
    My Daughter attends Georgia Southern so I have enjoyed going to a few games and I watch them when they are playing on tv, other than that it's all Dawgs for me!!!

@BigDawgEatin Dude you act like a **** kid with your DV's, do you have a problem with me? Message me if you do ....

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 said:

@Tdub0199 said:
    My Daughter attends Georgia Southern so I have enjoyed going to a few games and I watch them when they are playing on tv, other than that it's all Dawgs for me!!!

@BigDawgEatin Dude you act like a **** kid with your DV's, do you have a problem with me? Message me if you do ....

What! Why the hostility? I don’t even know you buddy. Why are DV so triggering please explain.

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigDawgEatin said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

What! Why the hostility? I don’t even know you buddy. Why are DV so triggering please explain.

why do you get off on down voting every one of my post if we don't ****!ing know each other, you're like a **** stalker or something, weird a$$ mf....

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

why do you get off on down voting every one of my post if we don't ****!ing know each other, you're like a **** stalker or something, weird a$$ mf....

Wow this is insane. Like urban Meyer getting three games insane! Wow!

• Options

@WildDawg said:

@Bigcalidawg said:

Interesting. I live in Utah and I watch BYU and Utah, and a lot of PAC12 games. I've always cheered for BYU, especially back in the crazy 80s and 90s with Lavell Edwards (they were one of the most exciting teams to watch back then...kinda like BSU today). I remember watching them play in the Classic City in 1982 with Steve Young and Herschel Walker ...crazy, doesn't seem that long ago. Good times. I also enjoy ND just for the tradition and pageantry but if you cut me, I'd bleed red and black!

The late night games out here get pretty crazy sometimes and the scores can get out of hand,. It’s nothing like the SEC, but entertaining nonetheless.

If you haven’t seen Khalil Tate, just you wait. The kid is ultra dynamic and fun to watch.

• Options

@FirePlugDawg said:
    Conforms with the subject rather than the OP. Brasil volleyball

But, but......oh never mind. I’m just a little behind today.

• Options

@Bigcalidawg said:

@WildDawg said:

@Bigcalidawg said:

The late night games out here get pretty crazy sometimes and the scores can get out of hand,. It’s nothing like the SEC, but entertaining nonetheless.

If you haven’t seen Khalil Tate, just you wait. The kid is ultra dynamic and fun to watch.

Yeah I've watched KT...he's crazy good. If he can develop his passing game he'll be unstoppable. PAC12 is fun to watch but it just isn't the brank and physicality that I love in the SEC.

• Options

@Tdub0199 ...just pause to admire the Brasil Volleyball team. Relax and enjoy...presented to you by FirePlugDawg...what a gracious dude.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@Bigcalidawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:
    Conforms with the subject rather than the OP. Brasil volleyball

But, but......oh never mind. I’m just a little behind today.

Just give it time. They'll catch on. LOL