Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Swooning!

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So I had to go to the mall today to try on some shoes and decided to go to perimeter instead of dealing with Lenox or Phipps. My day was already picked up when I saw a lady working in Nordstrom wearing a Nordstrom Rack T-shirt that indeed had a very nice rack and wondered if that was an inside joke amongst the other employees or if I’m just a dirty old man.

Then as I’m walking back to where I came in, it was as if the clouds parted and the insistent voice of the guy hassling me to try a popcorn sample faded. I saw a guy who looked familiar moving towards me heading for the bath and body works store, shouldering spectators aside as if he was Nolan and that freesia scented body wash was Tua! Is that Dawgnation’s own Brandon Adams??? I looked closer and saw the Dawgnation logo on his fleece and quickly googled him to see if it was really him and it was indeed...

So long story short I’m pretty sure that was him but by the time I figured it out as I’m not really the sort to walk up to strangers I’d lost him lol. Probably for the best as I had actually just listened to the podcast and was annoyed at BA’s looking for the positive always lol. For the record he probably wasn’t going into B&BW but I can report that he wasn’t anywhere near the food court so Marco’s probably doesn’t have to worry about him cheating with S’barro. He also looked very determined lol.

And yes I’m extremely bored lol. Someone is painting my home office so I can’t get to my computer right now.

Comments

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well.... there was your chance to shake hands with one of the dawgnation god bros.

• PaulKirklandPaulKirkland Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

I would have simple given him a nod and said "Go Dawgs!"

@PaulKirkland said:

I would have bought his bath salts and said you need this as much as me after this weekend.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod
    edited December 2018

Nothing against BA, but the Nordstrom Rack T-Shirt should have won you over and you should have never walked away. I would have stood there and asked 25 questions on where things were located in the store......#nicerackwherestheperfume

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@scooterdawg said:
    So I had to go to the mall today to try on some shoes and decided to go to perimeter instead of dealing with Lenox or Phipps. My day was already picked up when I saw a lady working in Nordstrom wearing a Nordstrom Rack T-shirt that indeed had a very nice rack and wondered if that was an inside joke amongst the other employees or if I’m just a dirty old man.

Then as I’m walking back to where I came in, it was as if the clouds parted and the insistent voice of the guy hassling me to try a popcorn sample faded. I saw a guy who looked familiar moving towards me heading for the bath and body works store, shouldering spectators aside as if he was Nolan and that freesia scented body wash was Tua! Is that Dawgnation’s own Brandon Adams??? I looked closer and saw the Dawgnation logo on his fleece and quickly googled him to see if it was really him and it was indeed...

So long story short I’m pretty sure that was him but by the time I figured it out as I’m not really the sort to walk up to strangers I’d lost him lol. Probably for the best as I had actually just listened to the podcast and was annoyed at BA’s looking for the positive always lol. For the record he probably wasn’t going into B&BW but I can report that he wasn’t anywhere near the food court so Marco’s probably doesn’t have to worry about him cheating with S’barro. He also looked very determined lol.

And yes I’m extremely bored lol. Someone is painting my home office so I can’t get to my computer right now.

Visual aides +/- Posting for a friend.

• skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The one on the left is not kiddin

• allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@PaulKirkland said:

I would have bought his bath salts and said you need this as much as me after this weekend.

You kid, but all you men would love the Stress Relief line at B& BW...

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@allyw said:

@JRT812 said:

@PaulKirkland said:

I'm man enough to admit that I enjoy a nice hot bath.....can't go in B&BW or the candle place for that matter though because all the fragrances assault you as soon as you walk in. I don't know how people work in places like that lol.

@allyw said:

@JRT812 said:

@PaulKirkland said:

I hear ya ally broette. I have a scented candle that smells like a two **** motorcycle for stress relief.