Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Who is watching the fight tonight?

tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Big fight fan, both MMA and boxing

I expect Floyd to destroy him but I want to watch this circus act anyway

Anyone else watching?

Comments

• Options
    ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let us know.. 75 bucks to watch the Irishman get als.. no thanks.. 49-0.. UFC haymakers won't work with mayweather

• Options

@ladawg said:
    Let us know.. 75 bucks to watch the Irishman get als.. no thanks.. 49-0.. UFC haymakers won't work with mayweather

$99!!! ha

and I agree, it is not a great value (unless the 1% chance happens and Connor wins, then it is a value) but it is like when the lottery gets above $500 million and all your coworkers go in to buy tickets. you don't contribute because you think you'll win, you contribute because you would hate to miss out in case they win ha

I'll be happy to post my thoughts at the end of each round. I am just an idiot fan, so don't expect great detail though.

• Options
    ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

main event starting soon

• Options

main event starting soon

• Options

Conor won round 1

• Options