Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

PWOs?

VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

Can anybody point me in the direction of finding a UGA roster that tells you who is on scholarship and who is a PWO? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

@FirePlugDawg
    I knew about most of these guys. I was wondering more about the kids from like 2016-2018. Wish the actual Georgia roster online would have PWO out beside their name.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2019

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    @FirePlugDawg
    I knew about most of these guys. I was wondering more about the kids from like 2016-2018. Wish the actual Georgia roster online would have PWO out beside their name.

A lot of them are easy to figure out which are scholarship and which arent by reading their player bios at georgiadogs.com. The player will be listed as “Recipient of X Named Booster Scholarship”. For instance, Nick Chubb had the Leon Farmer Scholarship. This may not be true for all 85. Another giveaway, and Im not just trying to be a smartass...look at their pictures. It’s pretty safe to assume any white guys playing wr, rb, and db positions are walkons. That alone will narrow the numbers for you a good bit.

Another tell is anyone liated as a 4 star HS recruit or higher is sefinitely on scholarship.