Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: Nation's No. 3 OG Andrew Raym shares his college decision

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageBREAKING: Nation's No. 3 OG Andrew Raym shares his college decision

The nation's No. 3 offensive guard prospect for 2020 has made his college decision. Was it Georgia, Michigan or the home state Oklahoma Sooners for Andrew Raym?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dawgnation doing a lot of stories about high profile prep players around the country. The stories are written like Dawgs in lead or tip 2 or 3. Very rare to pull an elite from far away who grew up a fan of their home state university. I guess it's off season filler

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck at OU Mr. Raym..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    TBoltTBolt Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Can't blame the kid for going with the team he grew up watching! Best of luck Andrew!

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OU got a great player! Good luck to him!!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Seems like a very good player and a very good guy. Congratulations to him and OU. Sorry to have him going elsewhere, but we won't win them all.

We win a great many of 'em, but this one got away.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Can't get them all. I overheard on a college football talk show that the SEC East has a total of (25) 5 star players... And UGA has 22 of them!!!! I like where we are as a team, as a program, etc. Championships are in the future.

• Options
    Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

Those glasses are too small for his face.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

He did say that UGA finished a close 2nd, and was actually in the lead for several weeks recently. Seems like justified "filler," as you call it.

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can't say I'm surprised. I really didn't believe he would leave Oklahoma. had it been Arkansas, or maybe even Missouri, we could have pulled him. But quite frankly, there's no reason for a top-rated recruit from Oklahoma to leave that state. I get that. Which is why I hate it so much when we LOSE a kid from Georgia to OU. I'm like, why in the world are YOU going there???