Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart has championship attitude in place for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,502 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageKirby Smart has championship attitude in place for Georgia football

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart is serious about his quest to win a national championship, the attitude is in place, and everything else is expected to follow

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    juneaudawgjuneaudawg Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

It is time to make the donuts.

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

Impossible to win a national champion championship while losing 3 games like we did last year.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not so sure about this "national title or bust" mantra. Don't get me wrong, I love the focus and urgency from the coaches and players; it's exactly the mentality you want to see in a team's leadership. But beyond that, there seems to be a general sentiment in these articles and comments that if it doesn't happen this year, it's not going to, which I think is pretty silly.

• Options
    JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

All I want to hear are coaches and players saying they want to be 1-0 each week. Control what stands in your way each week, and the season will work out just fine. We all know the pieces are in place, they all just have to maintain singular focus and execute, getting better every day. It's probably the most talented UGA team in my lifetime, so all they need are great coaching, a great attitude and great effort and execution. I've never been more excited to get to watch the Dawgs play. Go Dawgs!