Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

LIVE UPDATES: Georgia football at Vanderbilt, scoring, news, injuries

SystemSystem Posts: 10,513 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageLIVE UPDATES: Georgia football at Vanderbilt, scoring, news, injuries

Georgia football live updates threat provides live scoring, news and injury updates throughout the Bulldogs game at Vanderbilt on Saturday night in Nashville

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

First half run D was lack luster at best. Second half offense play calling was Cheney if I’ve ever seen it. The only way holding back plays makes sense is when they are attempted they are executed. This was not the case this evening in the second half. Jake has to have time to get in rhythm with these guys because we are going to need these wideouts!

poor performance in second half by Coley, if doubting that statement, check out our 3rd down conversion rate and our vaunted great lines 4th down conversion rate.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wasn't able to watch or listen, but just checking the score, this was disappointing to see.

When I saw the 21-0 score midway thru 2nd quarter I was excited...when I checked a little later and it was only 24-6 at the end of 3rd quarter, I was really disheartened.

With all that we have against Vandy this is all we could do?

Man, did Bama take care of Duke.

Even if we're holding back for Notre Dame, that is suboptimal.

This should have been a passing scrimmage in the 2nd half.

What's his name for OSU really showed what I wanted us to do.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bama didn’t score until well into the second quarter.

Agreed about Fields, but they didn’t exactly play an sec team ( though after yesterday’s gaffes by a few sec teams maybe we should simmer down a few weeks about our conference)

• Options
    ArkaDawgArkaDawg Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

Wow we didnt look in top shape for the first game of the year. Shocker. All kidding aside these guys just went on the rd game 1 and had a pretty good game . If you were expecting perfection in week 1 i suggest you look into something else.