Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football report card: Bulldogs grind out 30-6 win on stubborn Vanderbilt

SystemSystem Posts: 10,451 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football report card: Bulldogs grind out 30-6 win on stubborn Vanderbilt

Georgia football has set the bar so high that even a 30-6 win isn't enough to satisfy Kirby Smart and the Bulldogs players and fans

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Rusty69Rusty69 Posts: 67 ✭✭ Sophomore

Why give opposition more film to study when the game is in the bag

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"The elite teams in the Power 5 do not let off the gas or sit on leads in the second half’s of football games.

Point. Blank. Period."

Ohio State was outscored by Florida Atlantic after the first quarter. So maybe it's not so point blank... question mark.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm with Rusty69. Why give away the playbook?

Georgia was never challenged by Vandy. The defense kept their Big-3 in check all night. Very impressive!

Coley got to put the receiver's through their paces, and even got White several good runs. The game was never in doubt, and Ga covered the spread.

It could be worse. Another very highly ranked SEC team struggled to run the ball against a 3-5 ACC team. I really think they gave more to fear at this point.

I didn't see any glaring weaknesses with Georgia. One down, and nobody got seriously injured.

Give me some of that!

• Options
    robertasmithrobertasmith Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

Not blaming the kid, but if Kearis Jackson doesn’t fumble, the score likely goes to 37-6 and nobody is complaining.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I guarantee the "havoc rate" in this game was better than the goal of 25%. To me, this looks a completely different defense. I predict this defense gives up more plays over 25 yards but is able to hold our opponents to lower scores. Once the passing game gets clicking, this offense will be special.

After second review of the game...Zeus looked great. Love that kid!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We won and we beat the point spread. If we can say that every single week it will be the best season we've EVER had. I'm a happy Dawg this Monday am.... except it's labor day and I'm working 😑

• Options
    MarkGelbartMarkGelbart Posts: 53 ✭✭ Sophomore

Too many dumb penalties. I give the performance a B+

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kearis Jackson has a broken hand, Kirby said out three to four weeks.