Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH Georgia coach Kirby Smart: Tight end Eli Wolf 'a weapon for us'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,553 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH Georgia coach Kirby Smart: Tight end Eli Wolf 'a weapon for us'

Georgia OC James Coley is making great use of Eli Wolf, a fast 236-pound tight end with receiver quality hands and route-running ability

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I guess this proves that some good things have come out of the Jeremy Pruitt years (looks like 2, max) at UT. Right, UT fans?

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’ll bet he’s relishing in the decision to transfer. Maybe he saw the collapse coming and wanted to get out. Good for him. We are happy to see him in red & black.

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm sure he's glad to out of Knoxville. The hillbilly's on their message boards want to fire Pruitt. Ok, Still paying Butch Jones, would owe Pruitt 22 mil..... And WHO in their right mind with a resume would jump in there. They need to get behind Pruitt and the those players and let him recruit and get better. Trashing the program 24/7 will do nothing to help recruiting. Glad to have this young man in Red and black.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And I'm so glad we could help them out by giving them Chaney.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mike, there are a couple of items I've long enjoyed that appear to no longer be part of the beat coverage, and I would encourage someone to compile and publish them. The first is the total game final statistics. Rushes-yards-average. Pass completions-attempts-interceptions-TDs. First downs, time of possession, etc. The second thing is the "What They Said" feature where coaches and players, including the opposing coaches and players, comment on the action and the opponent. I know we get a lot of "WATCH" items with video clips of our players and coaches after the game, but I like to read both sides. Call me ancient, but I don't usually watch the video clips. I still consider this a (primarily) journalistic effort, especially from the beat writer, and like to read the reporting. Even if it waits until after the other stories are filed, I'd still like to see these two things. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Agreed, Stats for UGA after each game as well as comparison stats on other top ten teams that have played the teams that UGA has played would be stellar.

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 367 ✭✭✭ Junior

Loved seeing Fromm go to the TE in this game for some big plays, however sorry to see that none of those passes went in Charlie Woerner's direction. Charlie is a DGD who has waited his time to get in the starting lineup. I would hate to see him become an afterthought in the passing game.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm glad we are using the TE's for more than an extra OL. They can be a force in an offense if used correctly, receiver or fullback in the backfield.