Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Georgia football 'It Takes What It Takes' video captures pre-game excitement

SystemSystem Posts: 10,680 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Georgia football 'It Takes What It Takes' video captures pre-game excitement

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart set a calm, balanced tone early in the week, but now the excitement is building for the Notre Dame game

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2019

If that video doesn't get you fired up, nothing will..GoDAWGS!!

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Wozzo_the_Wonder_DogWozzo_the_Wonder_Dog Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm wound pretty tight even without the hype video. Fans better be in their seats early, and Sanford Stadium should be deafening. The world will be watching and this is our chance to show off our team and our school. ND will come in stoked and it's our job to absorb their effort for the first 5 minutes and set the tone for the game. After that, we can crush them easily. Hoping the play calling is not too conservative and not too cute. Hoping we get to ND's quarterback and deny the long ball. If you're going to the game remember to wear a black baseball cap (for aerial photos), and for MAXIMUM NOISE stand behind the metal bleachers and stomp them with one leg. Future recruits will be watching. Heisman voters will be watching. Exceed all expectations! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think the Dawgs Have what it Takes, now they need to show the sports world just what they have. No one, and I mean no one can come to the Dawgs home field and push them around. Yeah, some will declare, well the Dawgs have been pushed around before, even in Athens. So true, but those teams and those years are in the past. This team, this year is now. Show the world Dawgs. Send the Irish home with a big ole defeat. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"It takes what it takes" and "Do More" are very appropriate slogans given the results of 2017 and 2018

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope the blackout hype dies when the Dawgs take the field in the red and silver. 

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am fired up, son! Begging all of you Dawg fans going to the game to turn it up a notch when ND has the ball! Spread the word. let's TURN IT UP! TURN IT UP!

GO DAWGS!

BEAT NOTRE DAME!