Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart, Jake Fromm praise Georgia football fans for the best environment they've ever seen

SystemSystem Posts: 10,445 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageKirby Smart, Jake Fromm praise Georgia football fans for the best environment they've ever seen

ATHENS — For one night, Sanford Stadium was college football's hottest club. It had everything. Fighter jets, a light show and something Georgia head coach Kirby Smart had never seen before. "They impacted the game tonight more than I've ever seen a game impacted, not just here but anywhere. They just affected the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yes. The University should mail every Georgia fan at that game a coupon for a free Chick-fila meal or sandwich. They deserve it. GO Dawgs!!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Awesome sight to see! i know the recruits loved it!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We have to get the kicking situation fixed asap

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I didn't get home from the game until 3:30 am and it was well worth it!!!!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was at the game. The light show, and the Ga fans were awesome!

The video doesn't do any justice to how dramatic the stadium light show actually was. I don't know if UGA is the first to install this kind of LED show, but it was amazing. If Ga is the first, then it will be coming to every other stadium. It was so awesome, the other teams won't be able to allow Ga that advantage. The recruits must have been blown away!

It was the loudest I have ever seen Sanford stadium. The score board reported 111 decibels several times.

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We aren't the only ones with it but we still have the best fans and are the 1st to light it up. Now alot of teams try to light it up on the 4th