Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football at Tennessee: Live updates on scoring, injuries, breaking news

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football at Tennessee: Live updates on scoring, injuries, breaking news

LIVE UPDATES POST: Georgia football tackles Tennessee in a rivalry game at Neyland Stadium that kicks off at 7:05 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Either they're both very good or both very bad. I had thought auburn would win easily but florida has looked better (relatively). Turning into a comedy of errors.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not able to watch the game, but from reading the play summaries, this is very, very disappointing.

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is the band as loud at the stadium as it is on TV?

• Options

Dawgs are playing great. We are about to step on the gas with Zeus!

• Options

Key mistake was to have Swift in there to try and pick up the 4th and 1. If they had left Zeus in, we would have picked it up!

• Options

Coley learned from his mistake and had Herrien in for the short yardage plays near the goal line.

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I finally got in the car to hear the post game show, and to hear Scott Howard and Eric Zeier tell it, it was a dominating game.

Without knowing the score, that sounds good.

We scored all of 3 points in the 3rd quarter against a woefully unranked and outclassed opponent.

Based on that, it doesn't sound dominant.

Howard and Zeier did say that we ran some offense plays like we had never run before to provide a wrinkle to say that Kirby doesn't want to show too much before we get to the meat of the SEC schedule.

I've heard this before...is that saying that we're too scared to show our hand?

I'm glad we covered the spread, but man it was way too close for a while.

Love the Dawgs and want them to really dominate like we know they can.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep, it was about as **** and unimpressive as a 29 point road win can be. For shame.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2019

U.g.l.y.

Who are the kindergartners that need every little thing censored?