Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: Hard-charging Georgia RB Brian Herrien likes tough runs, 'Dawg Yards'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,833 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Hard-charging Georgia RB Brian Herrien likes tough runs, 'Dawg Yards'

Georgia RB Brian Herrien has worked hard for every opportunity he's gotten, and he's making the most of them with a strong senior season

Read the full story here

Comments

• dawgfan623dawgfan623 Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dude's a straight baller. I could see him going to the Patriots as a UFA and making it in the league.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I remember how tenuous his scholarship was before he enrolled at UGA. Word was that he was having some difficulty with academic qualifying. Kirby has a good eye for undiscovered talent but I wonder if Brian would get a look now with the current level of rb recruiting.

• JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Brian is the epitome of a DGD! He worked overtime to get his grades right to qualify, worked overtime to earn carries, including that debut carry for a TD in his first game, waited patiently, kept his head on straight, and earned his carries. From that first game, I knew he was special. I'm so happy to see him flourish and productively lead. Looking forward to his season and his graduation and future! Go Dawgs!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

When it's fourth down and needing a half to a full yard why Herrien or White didn't get the try against the Vols is a mystery to me..

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am so, so happy for this young man. Four years a Dawg and not one thing but good things can be said about Brian. Never complains, just goes to work every day and is always ready when his number is called. DGD! Go Dawgs!

• RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

He has all the potential in the ability to become a Alvin Kamara-esque RB if he can develop a solid pair of hands.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well I sure do hope some of these "Dawg yards" start showing up on our 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 situations. That's when I'd like to see some Dawg yards come to fruition because for most of this season, we've been puppies in those situations.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You gotta love this guy! He runs like his pants are on fire! We need to use him on short yardage situation, Herrien or Zeus are more powerful in close contact that Swift and could be more successful.