Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

3 things to know before betting UGA as a 21.5-point favorite vs. South Carolina

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

image3 things to know before betting UGA as a 21.5-point favorite vs. South Carolina

Georgia football is one of the favorites to win the national championship this season, and many Bulldogs fans who are watching those odds are also watching the week-to-week point spreads as well. With that in mind, DawgNation is proud to share a brand new show — in partnership with R.S. Andrews — called Go With the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    rhclaghornrhclaghorn Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby won't run up the score on coach Boom. Hoping for a comfortable win though - Go Dawgs!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am an alum and the game is not over but I no longer see UGA as a threat in the SEC..trailing SC in 4th...so reminiscent of Tenn. UGA definitely not a top 3 and will likely drop out of top 10 even top 15...will probably lose this game....even with SC quarterback out!!! This VERY poor showing says it all. I had a gut feeling and was right. SC gave Alabama all it could handle earlier. UGA is far overrated. Polls will show this after today. If you believe in miracles....you better pray...UGA will need a miracle to win this one. If they lose here, I predict at least two to three more losses. I am saying also....Coach Smart needs to do a better job of scouting games or something or he should be looking for another job. Something is wrong in the coaching arena. How could he have been so effective at Alabama and so poor with UGA? I do not think he is head coach material. I am disgusted. Florida will eat UGA alive...guaranteed. Richt did as good a job as this!!! Give Richt a call...we need him.

Guess I will stick to track and field.....UGA going nowhere in football.....so far...even if UGA wins it will be so close rankings will still slip far down. So sad...Fromm....Heisman consideration...you kidding me??? That ship has sailed.