Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football practice observations: Kearis Jackson working to boost receiving corps

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football practice observations: Kearis Jackson working to boost receiving corps

Georgia football was back at practice on Monday with two key pieces looking better in drill work than a week ago, a sign they could be back contributing against Kentucky

Read the full story here

Comments

• Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

The best way to teach receivers techniques of separation from defenders is to hire a top notch offensive coordinator. If the present coordinator knew how , he would have taught them before now .

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wouldn’t that be the responsibility of the receivers coach? Go Dawgs!

• MinnesotaDawgMinnesotaDawg Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Will Kearis be allowed to run a route that isn't a straight dig, come-back, or out to the sidelines? We can hope, right?

• CEPHCEPH Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

Jackson and Campbell missing wasn't the reason Ga. lost the game. Ga. offense is to put it mildly is archaic!!!!!!

• joelljoell Posts: 34 ✭ Freshman

“It’s important for our wideouts to be able to create separation for Jake (Fromm),” ......."Smart said on Monday."

"Separation" was not a problem for Joe Burrow or Kyle Trask Saturday night. In fact, I saw them complete many passes in very small windows. So why is it a problem for UGA?

• 05softball05softball Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

You cannot run off tackle on 1ST and 2nd down 95% of the time and expect Fromm to be effective on 3rd down when we have to throw and everyone in the stadium knows we are throwing, just puts our athletes at a major disadvantage,

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My thought is that when you play catch up like that, then you're more likely to make mistakes...setting everyone up to fail!

The idea that we can just wear the other team down was totally disproven to anyone halfway paying attention.

After Saturday, I know it's just one game, but I wonder if Fromm's draft stock took a hit, and that keeps him for one more year.

I'm afraid we don't yet know all of the repercussions of Saturday's loss...is anyone going to decommit? Are any recruits leaning away from us now?

Based on the comments, it really was that crucial of a loss.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kearis Jackson has been one of the biggest disappointments on this team. Not impressed with the headline to this article.