Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football winners and losers following victory over Kentucky

SystemSystem Posts: 10,474 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football winners and losers following victory over Kentucky

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. Georgia football winners and losers following win over Kentucky Winners: The Georgia defense Naturally, people

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tvradioguytvradioguy Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

LOSER: Connor Riley. For the worst article written for Dawgnation this year. Connor, I agree with much of what you are saying in the article, but MAN, it is hard to read. PROOF your writings before you hit the publish button please! If you would have just taken another minute to read what you have here, you would have hopefully noticed all the grammatical errors. Yes, this is the worst I have seen this year by far (and that is saying something!). And the Taylor Swift reference on a sports site? Really? One more like that and your man card should be revoked! LOL.

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All but three players on the current roster were a part of the program prior to his arrival./// Really????

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

looking at the Rankings, it really doesn't matter, Dawgs were not going to move up, even beating SC. The ONLY way to playoffs is to run the table and beat Bama or LSU in the SECCG, both TALL orders.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm really glad you pointed out how good of a game Jake Camarda had. Lord knows he got plenty of opportunities. But I was commenting during the game how good his punts were. He needed a turn around. Definitely one of the silver linings of the game.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Connor, You failed to mention the biggest LOSERS.......the so called fans who booed the Dawgs. That was total BS and uncalled for. I’m sure the recruits were impressed.

• Options
    CrushmoreCrushmore Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

No booing??! How else do fans express displeasure at substandard performance?? I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired at the lack of creativity and productivity with our offense. Perhaps you forgot that we'd just gotten EMBARRASSED by South Carolina the week before, a team that tried their best to lose the game back to us at the end!

Dawgs won this week because they played an SEC opponent in Kentucky that combines a decent D1 defense with a bad high school offense!! I sat out there in the rain years ago and watched Alabama throw bombs on us in the rain, so don't blame the weather! Our problem seems to be that Dawg receivers can't get open, rain or shine. Jacksonville is in 2 weeks......we've got work to do!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep Crushmore, kind of ridiculous when fans drive, in many cases, hundreds of mile, spend hundreds of dollars on the tickets, gas, souvenirs, Georgia apparel, food and in many cases lodging. Then some fans say “Oh. you’re a poor fan, you shouldn’t do that.” I don’t want to hear it. Fans certainly have every right to voice displeasure when a coordinator (notice I didn’t say players) is not getting these guys coached up, is unimaginative in his play calling, losing to SC, at home no less in part due to his play calling, and getting paid what, $800,000 to a million a year. We are one loss away from what these “fans” want as much as we do, a chance to play in the SECCG. Apparently these “fans” aren’t looking at the product Florida, Auburn, Alabama and LSU are putting on the field. Seems as if a bunch of the Richt apologists are coming out of the woodwork. Go ahead cast your down votes. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If you are going to rate winners and losers Connor. What do you rate yourself for making this statement? All but three players on the current roster were part of the program prior to his arrival. A big error on your part no less.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior