Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

UGA's newest fan favorite pokes fun at Florida Gators on social media

SystemSystem Posts: 10,524 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageUGA's newest fan favorite pokes fun at Florida Gators on social media

Lawrence Cager officially transformed into a fan favorite with his stellar play in UGA’s win over Florida on Saturday. The grad transfer from the University of Miami also had some fun with the Gators defensive secondary after the game: On his Instagram page, the senior UGA receiver posted a photo of him pointing at a

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Trask was exposed by the Dawg D as being barely an "OK" quarterback. I guess that's better than Franks "worthless" rating. Game was won in the trenches, where UGA controlled both lines of scrimmage. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Gator tail is mighty tasty, the Dawgs feasted all game long.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Popeye is right...GA owned both sides of the ball. Let's hope Cager stays healthy!!! He is Fromm's go-to guy. Good play maker and open field runner...always a plus. Great hands. Have to keep the momentum up....it is the lesser teams that give GA the most trouble!! GA cannot afford a let down.

• Options
    MarkGelbartMarkGelbart Posts: 53 ✭✭ Sophomore

A college graduate should use correct grammar. It should be "I thought they were DBU."

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great Win! However, I have called the first 2 plays of every drive in all of these games. If I as a fan can do it you know the other teams knows it and a lot more. Coley has to change it up! Ultimately is worked out in the end, but this cannot be what we do going forward unless we are hoping for the Outback Bowl.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kudos to UGA's medical staff. I thought that mere mortals require six weeks to recover from a separated shoulder.

Cager is one of the MVP's this season! With Holoman having to move on and Pickens needing a year to grow into an SEC body, Cager has been the big body that Jake can look to when clutch catches are needed.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We had some great plays by the entire team yesterday! That was a complete team effort and victory! Very proud of each and everyone of those guys! Way to GO DAWGS!

Screw those stinking gators!

GO DAWGS!

BEAT MISSOURI!

• Options
    john_dammitjohn_dammit Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

I’m not usually a fan of trash talk UNLESS it’s to the Gators!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He can say whatever he wants as far as I am concerned. He has been Awesome for us this year, our best WR by far.