Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Dawgs rediscover their offensive mojo in notching second Top 10 win

SystemSystem Posts: 11,029 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageDawgs rediscover their offensive mojo in notching second Top 10 win

Georgia is back in control in the SEC East after a win over the Gators that shouldn’t have been as close as it ended up.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 267 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great picture. Look at Fromm in the background!

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2019

Great article. Spot on with everything. Ga. HAS to be able to finish drives. 3 fg's in the red zone will not get it done.

I know yesterday I bashed Landers ,and I'm sorry for that. But I just don't believe he is committed to the process. He doesn't lay out to make a catch (which would of been a TD), got lazy and held on a TD run by Swift, instead of just being physical and pushing the defender out of the way (if you watch the play, he barely moves his feet). Something is going on in his head, and I REALLY wish he could figure it out.

Lecounte, just doesn't trust his skill set. He grabbed and held on 3rd and 10, to get a PI. If he gives up the pass completion and just makes a tackle, it would of been 4th and about 4. Maybe fla doesn't even score on that drive. I know people will not agree with this statement, but that is just my opinion.

Ga absolutely dominated the game. Some people don't care about the score, but the game was closer than it should of been. Redzone problems, probably. But just think of this. If GA goes 3 and out and Fromm doesn't make that throw,do you really want the defense back on the field? With no rest.

Now ,time to get healthy and rest up and get prepared for Missouri. 4 more and on to the SECCG.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep, tough to be negative, but clearly you can see Championship level talent, now we just have to tie some things together. Almost no penalties in the first half was awesome, but we got sloppy in the second. Way too many pass interference calls, holds and an Offsides really hurt us. That being said, very solid win.

Now comes and important game. Confidence is going to be sky-high and it's oh-so-easy to dismiss Missouri and be looking towards Auburn. Playing safe is not the answer. You gotta go after Missouri hard because they will be coming hard at us. We have already used our free pass and still have no room for error.

We can't play sloppily and expect to just run it up the middle and beat them. We need to make big plays and show that we are the real deal.