Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

ESPN's Paul Finebaum: 'Georgia doesn't want Alabama'

2»

Comments

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

You can't really argue with Finebaum...not after the way Georgia played the first half of this season.......If they don't step it up Alabama will destroy the Dawgs....BTW...to the guy below who said "and NOT LOSE????"....That's Richt thinking......You play not to lose if you want to...I hope the Dawgs play to win.....My favorite play of the Florida game? The vary last third down play were Kirby threw the ball...I honestly didn't think he would do it.......that is playing to win

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

I concur with everyone who says that we have to play one game at a time and let's not get ahead of ourselves thinking about who we may play in the SEC Championship game. That said, as the saying goes - the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know and therefore, I would rather face Satan (I mean Saban) than the Bayou Bengals. However, I wouldn't be surprised if LSU is the representative from the SEC West. Go Dawgs! Beat Missouri. And while we are at it, why don't we make it a blackout game just for good measure?

• Options
    MacroDawgMacroDawg Posts: 50 ✭✭ Sophomore

None of this matters right now. This team must stay away from the rat poison this time and focus on the last 4 games. Paul and those ppl love to blab their mouth about GA and spread negativity at every opportunity they get. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

I certainly don't want to see us go 0 for Alabama another year. But if they are the West champs so be it. We won't know anything until cleats hit the game time turf in the title game. But I think we have a really good chance to knock them off this time. If for no other reason, probability says streaks do not last, whether for losing or winning.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What I don't want is Finebaum's antagonistic opinions.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Finebaum is all mouth! GA is playing good football right now.....Missouri...next test.....GO DAWGS!

• Options
    tpharistpharis Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

I believe Finebaum must have some blackmail dirt on the network execs for him to even have a show. Who watches him anyway? I have many football friends who as I, consider him a nerd who probably never played a down past pee wee league.

....pulling for the Dawgs to win the East and battle whoever wins the West. Whoever, we'll give it our best shot.

• Options
    Rusty69Rusty69 Posts: 67 ✭✭ Sophomore

The dawgs should play hard enough and well enough. That teams don’t want to play them

• Options
    latemodelraylatemodelray Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Honestly I think LSU is the worst match up for UGA that being said I don't think the lack of offensive game planning we use will leave us much a chance against AL either

• Options
    finesse92finesse92 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sorry, I just can't fathom a world where CKS says "no big deal" to any potential opponent he has to play. There's no way that's an exact quote from him. Also, I really can't picture him not wanting to have another opportunity at Nick Saban and Bama simply because he's lost twice to them already. If anything, I think he probably wants the chance to beat them more than ending up playing LSU because he's his mentor and he wants to prove to himself he can do it before he loses another chance and to possibly start media talk about a passing of the torch, if you will. That would be great for UGA as a brand, and then he could just continue to put his own spin on it like he's done since he got here. But that's just my 2 cents.