Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

ESPN analyst David Pollack says Georgia still has 'a lot to prove offensively'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,480 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageESPN analyst David Pollack says Georgia still has 'a lot to prove offensively'

Georgia scored a major victory against Florida last week, 24-17. Through the first 10 weeks, it was easily the biggest moment of the 2019 season for the Bulldogs. But if Georgia wants to have more big moments, and the team undoubtedly does, ESPN analyst David Pollack says the offense still needs to do more growing.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GA seems to be up for the top teams and not so much for the lesser teams...in my opinion. They play to the level of the team...that isn't always true but has some merit, I believe. GA should play to the level of Florida tilt every game. It is true, football is a mental game as well as physical. Attitude, as the analyst cited. Aggressiveness in football is a must. It is a violently physical game...teams must be ready for WAR! Mizzou is no slouch team....good defense. If Bryant doesn't suit up...I am not sure how Powell will do? He is no Fromm. GA needs to hit the field as they did in Florida...with a ROAR!.....GO DAWGS!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA got the fans back all on board with the FLA win. Practically every UGA fan I talked to going into that game was doubtful( I know none of you were). But I believe, most of the fans were like me, taking a wait and see, not really that confident approach. They lifted a lot of fans spirits back up with that win. Now build on that!

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

College gameday is simply unwatchable. SEC Nation is a much better production. They more or less know what they are talking about.