Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH Georgia QB Jake Fromm: 'Everybody knows that we can play better'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH Georgia QB Jake Fromm: 'Everybody knows that we can play better'

WATCH: Georgia football QB Jake Fromm says the Bulldogs' offense is just inches away from running on all cylinders, and he can't wait for that breakout performance

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

After watching LSU/Bama, Kirbys next 3 gear QB he picks will determine if we advance to the next level. Love Fromm, but he limits us as an offense. Our D is NC caliber

• Options
    SoCalDawgSoCalDawg Posts: 15 ✭ Freshman

Fromm isn't holding the offense back. The receivers who can't get open are. We could have Tom Brady as our quarterback and he wouldn't be able to do much better.

• Options
    KennesawJayKennesawJay Posts: 37 ✭✭✭ Junior

The offense is hampered by an overrated offensive line and a lack of creativity from the offensive coordinator. There are many plays when receivers are open and the ball doesn't go their way. Check the tape. But, if the receivers still can't get open at this stage of the season, that falls back on coaching and play calls. Again, I guarantee that Spurrier could draw up a dozen plays where at least one receiver or tight end is open. Coley doesn't do that. Run between the tackles and hope for the best... We will have to run outside the tackles to have a change against that Auburn defensive line. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Receivers must get better separation..watch other top teams...separation in most cases...there were some spot on throws, yes. UGA is woefully lacking in the receiver department. Pickens is it as Cager is gone. I know UGA defense can hold off Auburn.....but UGA offense has to be able to deliver the TDs....or it will be the "Belk Bowl" in December. UGA injuries are mounting up again??

I love the Dawgs but am just not sure they can pull off another win against a top 15 club playing as they have been. Too predictable on offense and injuries are decimating UGA's top players. The defense will have to win it.

But .....GO DAWGS!

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

He is Aaron Murray 2.0 period. I think Joe Burrow revealed what a 3rd year QB should be able to do against teams, especially unranked ones. Anywhoo, the OL and OC bare some of the blame as well. I am not sold on Carson Beck, he is more of the same. I want Caleb Williams in 2021