Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football winners and losers after shutting out Missouri

SystemSystem Posts: 10,560 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football winners and losers after shutting out Missouri

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. Georgia football winners and losers following Missouri shutout Winner: Tyson Campbell For the first time since

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2019

proof please  /.......as the Tigers close with games against LSU, Arkansas and Texas A&M. 

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

LSUs next game is against LSU. Haha! I guess in a sense, that’s correct.

• Options
    saldivensaldiven Posts: 61 ✭✭✭ Junior

"As for Alabama, the loss doesn’t eliminate them from the College Football Playoffs."

It all but eliminates them. OSU, Clemson, and LSU will almost certainly end the season undefeated and will all probably win their conference championship, being 13-0 conference winners. Oregon and Oklahoma will probably win out and win their conference championships, finishing the season 12-1 with a conference title.

I do not see Alabama getting in ahead of both Oklahoma and Oregon if both of them have that record. Alabama will be probably finish the season with one win over a decent team, and that team will be an 8-4 Auburn. Oklahoma will have wins over a likely 11-1 Baylor, and a couple of other ranked opponents. A friend of mine said that he thought they'd put Alabama in because "Bama fans travel well." They don't travel any better than Oklahoma fans, judging from recent bowl games attendance.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pickens made UGA look good. Cager, when healthy, makes them look even better. UGA needs Cager to balance Pickens. Smart now says Cager will likely play (some) Saturday. Auburn will key on him. UGA's Campbell is back so beware Bo Nix! I am feeling a tad more confident now. The pre-game jitters gripped me for a moment. LOL. If Auburn has a weakness, it is their offense. Florida proved that to Auburn. UGA will most defintely need to accelerate its passing attack! Pickens and Cager must create separation...this will make it easier on Fromm. Open up Auburn's defense....Florida did. Create short flips to Swift and sure-handed Herrien on down and out patterns...let their abilities carry it to the house. Come on Dawgs! You can do it! A little razzle-dazzle out there. YES! UGA can and will win this thing!!! Right?

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    BoydCrowderBoydCrowder Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

There are no "dull moments" in The Godfather!