Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart: Georgia football injury status for Lawrence Cager and Trey Hill

SystemSystem Posts: 10,539 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageKirby Smart: Georgia football injury status for Lawrence Cager and Trey Hill

Georgia football hopes to be as close to full strength as possible when it travels to play Auburn at Jordan-Hare Stadium

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    KennesawJayKennesawJay Posts: 37 ✭✭✭ Junior

We need Cager back for sure. But, I hope he's not doing any long-term damage to that shoulder. That kid has a future in the NFL.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good news. Stay healthy Dawgs! Need all hands on deck.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cager and Hill are a MUST against Auburn! Good to hear they are cleared to play. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wouldn't mind if Cager and Hill had skipped practice today, at least as far as any hitting, just to give them an extra day to heal up and get more treatment. I think they're going to be hurting Saturday no matter what, but whatever we can do to either lessen their pain or make it more tolerable, let's try it. Speaking of pain, it pains me to say this, but it seems that Lawrence Cager at even 75 percent, is better than any of our other receivers at 100 percent, with possible exception of George Pickens (if his head is on right). I did, however, see glimpses Saturday night of other receivers possibly taking a step forward. Kearis Jackson showed he might possibly get back in the mix and so did Blaylock. Even Roberson seemed like he was open a time or two. But Matt Landers and Tyler Simmons may as well stay in Athens Saturday for all the good they're doing us right now. Based on their size and experience, they may be the two most under-performing guys on the team.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope they 100% by Saturday. The incident with JJ Holloman leading to his dismissal is terrible and my prayers are for his ex-girlfriend but, wow, how much better would this offense have been if Holloman were still in the R&B?!