Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Georgia QB Jake Fromm zeroes in LSU, puts Georgia Tech win behind him

SystemSystem Posts: 10,479 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Georgia QB Jake Fromm zeroes in LSU, puts Georgia Tech win behind him

Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm said he'd be watching LSU film on the bus ride back to Athens, already prepping for next Saturday's SEC Championship Game

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jake seems to be energized now and is already perusing the LSU "films." It was good for him to be able to freely toss to newer faces like Simmons. Trust me he will see a lot more of Simmons down field next week. Swift threw us a scare but Kirby says he will be fine. Pickens is paying the price for fighting....I thought Tech No. 3 was equally guilty but the refs saw it differently. Onward to Atlanta and a very, very good LSU team currently shutting out A&M in a lopsided battle. I am a Dawg...win or lose!

GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jake is going to have to somehow find at least 30 points on that film he's watching!

• Options
    DDubDDub Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

Less than 50% completion percentage against one of the worst defenses in FBS.. please don't come back Jake. We'll be fine without you next year

• Options
    Dawgleash2019Dawgleash2019 Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

It is obvious to me that KS choose loyalty over victories. Just watch the championship game with the tide, Chubb was ineffective while Michel was beasting out. He chose to keep running Chubb and it cost us. He is so high on Fromm that he couldn’t figure out how to keep Fields and the answer was not to break the spirit of recruiting wealth. He harnessed a all world talent by not having creativity just as we are witnessing with our offense. I hope that we will not loose James Cook in the same way. We don’t have the offensive genius to keep offensive talent. We are being exposed and it will show in recruiting going forward. Fromm has regressed and his arm strength concerns me. If he stays and I think that he has to, it will only delay the rebuild of the offensive strategy that is fit for a museum. Shot to the defense who have been carrying the world on their shoulders.

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

When KS allowed Chaney to ruin the development of JF as backup QB, I knew that we were destined for mediocrity. Unless we move into 21s century and get a seriously athletic QB, it will continue. Bo Nix kept Bama on toes with his legs, Fromm could have never done that.