Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia coach Kirby Smart tackles challenges explosive LSU offense presents

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia coach Kirby Smart tackles challenges explosive LSU offense presents

Georgia coach Kirby Smart has built the top defense in the SEC, but the Bulldogs haven't seen anything like this LSU offense

Read the full story here

Comments

• MOSSMAN93MOSSMAN93 Posts: 44 ✭✭ Sophomore

And obviously, LSU hasn't faced a defense like UGA's all season. Go Dawgs! TO HELL WITH LSU!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

David and Goliath

• zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I fear the wink link of the D will get exploited early and often...that is the middle of the field. Burrow is on a roll. Will be interesting to see this chess match.

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If our offense finally shows up to the Mercedes-Benz dome Saturday at 4:00 p.m. we got this game no problem. If not, well , well Mike?

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We need to get Blaylock and Cook involved big time this weekend.

• maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's going to come down to which coach out coach the other...always have, always will. The talent is there for both teams but uga has an edge in that regard. Most championship teams are led by an elite player who step up when the name is called. Trevor Lawrence 2018, Tua Tagovailoa 2017, Cardale Jones 2014, Jameis Winston 2013, Cam Newton 2010, Tim Tebow 2008 just to name a few and I can't leave out Herschel Walker 1980. Coaches are paid the big bucks to identify elite talent and use it to their advantage. We're going to know soon which coach will out coach the other and which elite player will step up.

• AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nobody will pick us to win. No experts will pick us to cover the spread. I LOVE being in this position! If we play our best game of the season, we can and will win! Go Dawgs!

• Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

We have a stout defense. LSU scores 3-4 touchdowns on Fla and Auburn with defenses comparable to ours. Question is can our offense score that much on LSU. Stay tuned to Sat evening and we will find out.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I do believe UGA will use Blaylock and Cook more....Cook especially for his speed and cutting prowess...he is a lesser Swift. Will be needed against LSU's crowding defense. I have been pessimistic about this game....it may be the hype against UGA and big bad LSU's eventual whoopin' of the Dawgs. UGA has tremendous talent!! Am sick of it. If UGA can ....CLICK....I mean it....if Fromm can just remain calm and the leader he has proven to be....UGA has a good chance to win. Many newer faces are showing up on the active roster and performing well. Fromm needs to adjust to different receivers and possibly Cook in the backfeld. I am certain Smart is working to mesh the newish look this week. UGA can do this thing...they can win! They are the ......DAWGS! RIP IT!!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!