Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH LSU's Ed Orgeron preview Georgia: 'best offensive and defensive line we've seen'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,481 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH LSU's Ed Orgeron preview Georgia: 'best offensive and defensive line we've seen'

LSU coach Ed Orgeron provided a somewhat detailed breakdown of the Georgia offense and defense, impressed with Jake Fromm, D'Andre Swift, Jordan Davis, Tyler Clark and J.R. Reed

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How sweet.....Orgeron seems to think UGA best team out there the way he shines the apple. He is aware of UGA player strengths....that's his job. Do not believe for a minute he believes UGA can win...no way. He KNOWS LSU will win. Again, that is his job. Cut the rhetoric.....let's play the game! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Remember the way he talked us up before the game last year? Same thing.

• Options
    DocckDocck Posts: 31 ✭✭ Sophomore

But the look he is giving Saban in the picture!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Surely do, Lauranwhaddayagot. Let's hope for a different outcome...UGA 36...LSU 16...... this time. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2019

Me too...honestly, I've said that I'd rather get beaten by Bama than LSU - not that I think we're going to lose. Burro's arrogant sideline antics are on par with Baker Mayfield's.

No matter the outcome of SECCG or CFP, I hope Burro gets drafted by some loser team, and he gets humbled real quick.

It's tough to play in Death Valley, so maybe having a more neutral site will help us.

• Options
    Dallas1862Dallas1862 Posts: 43 ✭✭ Sophomore

Coach O is a master at the subtle "poor mouth" if you will. Not like some coaches who will say "well our only chance against Tech is if they forget what day the game is bein played". No he will puff up the opponent while makin sure his guys know he Believes in em...

Obviously he feels strongly that we are a very good team. Which we are. But he an his staff have been looking over every frame of tape from the last two years worth of Georgia games looking at tendencies. Searchin for ways to attack us an prevent themselves from bein attacked. So is CKS and staff. It's gonna be a great game! Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bow your necks you hairy dawgs, it takes what it takes. Go do it! 3 to glory!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Putting the stink eye on coach Saban. "you're mine!"