Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football: The Bulldogs beat LSU because of ...

SystemSystem Posts: 11,029 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football: The Bulldogs beat LSU because of ...

What's the recipe for a Georgia football victory against LSU in the SEC championship? The DawgNation Cover 4 guys give that notion a spin.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior

I need to see an equal "breakout" of defense strategy and skill to help our guys to become "frequent flyers" in the LSU backfield.

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The ONLY way we beat LSU, is if we score more points than them! Dang, y'all should know that! :)

GO DAWGS!

BEAT LSU!

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I absolutely believe we can and will win this game. I agree that Burrows may have to spend more time in the pocket due to coverage by the Dawgs which could result in coverage sacks. However we have to use up some time on the clock on offense. Consistently going 3 and out is a recipe for disaster. We need some long sustained drives to allow our defense to stay fresh and be able to go all out whenever they are on the field. This will keep a dangerous LSU offense on the sideline. Fromm doesn’t have to win this game just manage it well. Everyone do their job! Go Dawgs!

• Dallas1862Dallas1862 Posts: 43 ✭✭ Sophomore

I agree with Jeff, if the Tigers can reach the 30 pt mark then we have very few avenues to victory on Saturday.

I also agree that LSU haven't faced a D with our depth across the board. Not too mention the "X factor" in our favor. CKS. This will be his 3rd straight SEC CG not too mention the ones he was involved with as Coach Saban's DC @ 'Bama.

Now I'm not sayin Coach O doesn't have any big game experience. Far from it. His time @ SC under Coach Carroll proves that point. Just ask ole No game Bob Stoops. I'm sure he still has nightmares bout the '05 Orange Bowl! lol

The game is gonna hinge on the followin:

1. Turnovers

2. Penalties

3. Execution

4. Convert on 3rd down.

Every Extra snap our offense executes is another 30-60 seconds per play the defense is restin. Resting so that when they are on the field, they can exert maximum pressure on the QB, GANG tackle the backs and provide blanket coverage of the receivers for LSU.

Georgia Can win. But they Must play the very Best game they've played all season bar none! Go Dawgs!!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I look for LSU to go more up tempo than Keep guys from being rotated. usual to nullify our strength of depth on defense. If they don't go up tempo, then they are some cocky sons of guns, and just maybe that will be to their detriment. I don't see them sweating bullets over us.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Dawgs like bones...LSU is their choice bone. Time to GNAW!

If the Dawgs can convert on 3rds...we are in! A fresh D is all we need while Fromm tosses a few air missles and the WRs and RBs find their way to the House. UGA can win this thing! They can and will! GO DAWGS!

• SAVDGDSAVDGD Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2019

If Georgia wins, it's because we did the same thing to Burrows as we did to Tua last year (shut him down), except that LSU doesn't have a backup QB like Jalen Hurts to come in with fresh legs.