Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football live updates vs. LSU in SEC Championship Game: News, scoring, injuries

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm sorry, but this offense is a joke. So when is Kirby ever going to be able to wear a team down? When your offense goes 3 and out all the time, the other teams defense just doesn't get tired. Now it's 20-3, if the offense doesn't score a td on this drive, I believe it is over.

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yes, this offence is a joke but, in fairness, the players are skinkin' the place up too.

• Options
    UGAnMDUGAnMD Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

#FireFlanders

kid hasn’t caught a contested ball all year (or in G-day for that matter)... send him home already, we’d be better off with 10 on the field

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2019

Luckily, completes a 4th down play. But 3rd and 10, run it? And right after 2 bad plays. LANDERS YOU ****. YOU CAN'T CATCH A COLD. OMG. Someone take his scholarship. And now Blankenship misses. Wow. Maybe they can win the belk bowl. Can't wait to hear the excuses on how they dreserve the playoffs. 48 yards rushing so far. I hate to complain about officials, but how is that not holding on Davis? What a joke. But, it's on the offense, for not being in this game.

Danielson is sooooo ****. "Keep it at 20 and it's still a game". Are you kidding me. This offense don't look like it can score 13. But touchdown now. It's over.

Seriously, you put ***** over the word s-t-u-p-i-d? What is this kindergarten? People may think I am cussing. LOL.

• Options
    mnbdawgmnbdawg Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

Fromm please quit throwing the ball toward #5, just throw it away, same results

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

For some reason, and for all the great recruiting talent, UGA lacks playmakers. Why is that? Even when the plays are there to be made, they choke. The defense has been overrated all year -- the secondary looks lost. They never know where the ball is. The O-line is awful. And Fromm... wow. I'm afraid he might come back and we'll be stuck with him, and this crap offense for another year. Maybe Kirby can recruit another mediocre statue for this exciting pro-style garbage. The window has officially closed. At least we all honestly can say UGA isn't even close to a top 4 team. That much is obvious. Oh and switch Landers to defense or something else, please. Pitiful in every way. Recruiting is about to fall off a cliff.

• Options

BA, Jeff, and Conner will find a way to explain how we didn’t sh*^ the bed in this game. Come on guys, what’s your excuse THIS time?!? We got out coached, out played, out everything... win the East? That’s not good enough!!! Especially with how bad the East is, that’s like Clemson celebrating winning the ACC, doesn’t mean anything...

#DoMore... more like #SameOldSh*^

• Options

Can we hire a co-Head Coach please? Let Smart coach the D and recruit (which he's great at) and keep his hands off the offence (where he makes **** Hayes look innovative).

• Options

Not sure why "****" gets bleeped :)

• Options

OK, how about Woodrow Hayes...

• Options
    FalconUGAFanFalconUGAFan Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

Can we just call the game now?

• Options
    ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

So much for highly touted recruits. So much for highly touted coaching.

• Options

Smart... outcoached

Coley... SHI*

Lanning, overwhelmed

Pittman... great recruiter but relying on size in big games equals getting your QB hurt, thanks a$$hole

coaches in general, you can’t ask your player to do more when you do the same Shi* and don’t take responsibility!!!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Been saying all year don't waste throws to Simmons and Landers. I don't claim to be a rocket scientist, surely someone on the team can see what I've been saying. Guess not.

• Options
    NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

unprepared, outcoached, and just downright pitiful

Fromm is pitiful and is a fraud.....and he’ll be back next year. I’m sorry but our talent is not being developed well. Need Bobo back to right ship in Athens and get Coley out of Athens

i didn’t think we’d win, but to look this bad is just embarrassing.....and that’s on the ball coach