Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football report card: Bulldogs fail LSU test in SEC title game

2»

Comments

• Options
    dogs_n_bravesdogs_n_braves Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior

This team is fine. Fromm lost that game. The carefree approach he had two years ago ended that season. He has pressed and pressed to the point that he paralyzes himself with anxiety. CKS even talked about that pre-game. The early drops were huge and Landers lost all three 50/50 balls - all contributed to make Fromm press even more.

I'm worried about the team not showing up for the bowl game again and hurting recruiting. Also worried that Fromm knows he won't get drafted and decides to stay.

• Options
    CUZN_JCUZN_J Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman
  • Options
    MickeyRichMickeyRich Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mike, I think your grades were too generous especially for the offense. There were a few dropped passes but Jake was way off more than anything. The offense and the offensive staff earned a FAILING grade.

It is obvious that Coach Smart decided on the wrong guy for quarterback-Justin Fields is the much better choice. The decision to go with Fromm instead of Justin Fields will haunt Kirby and UGA for years to come. Why could the OSU coaches see Justins upside and develop him and Coach Smart the UGA coaching staff could not? I’m sure prospective Dual Threat QBs saw that mishandling of Fields and will and should avoid UGA.

Oh well, the milk is spilled so no since in crying. Coach Smart talked about player development at times, well I hope the mishandling of Fields, the beating UGA just got from LSU and the negative reputation of UGA by elite high school offensive players will cause Coach Smart to develop in all areas. I hope he asks himself why could OSU make Justin Fields a superstar and I could not? What were the elite talent that Fromm has that I thought make him better than Fields?

• Options
    budlitedogbudlitedog Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

Everyone calling for Bobo. Not going to happen. Bobo is not going to take a OC position where he knows he will be second guessed and overruled by CKS. Who is going to sit CKS down and explain what a CEO does and what role he must play. If he does not, then CKS should save a lot of the 7 million each year for the remaining years (or year) he is here.

One more thought. Coley was wanted by Fisher at TEXAS A&M. If he is that poor a OC, why would Fisher want him. Maybe to much micro management from CKS.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Receivers: F. How many more times are we going to see our guys drop passes that hit both hands? I want to call out specific players but don't have to for anyone reading this, you and they already know who I am intimating.

The returning receivers with the dropsies should carry the ball with them everywhere they go until next season. This is what you do, get it done.